All The Overhauls Modpack | SE + K2 + 248k + BZ + 5Dim + More

This modpack is meant for those players who are looking for a real challenge. Lots of intermediates and resources to find and process. Big logistics problems that you will need to solve to tame the beast that is this modpack. This mod pack will take a while to complete, so be ready for the long haul.

Mod packs
19 days ago
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Enemies Environment Mining Fluids Logistic network Circuit network Manufacturing Power Storage

g Question

11 months ago

Thanks for creating the mod pack.
I’m getting ready for a new game and this looks great.

Would it be possible to play with RPG systems?

Also, I saw in the change log you tweaked evolution.
I’m going to play with Rampant Evolution.
Are your settings optional in mod settings?

Thanks

11 months ago

RPG System is already in the pack.
Any settings that you can adjust in game should have very little affect on the playthrough, except the brevvens ores stuff, mess with those at your own risk.
All the rest of the settings you can change shouldn't change the intended play style to much.

11 months ago
(updated 11 months ago)

good afternoon, I would like to know if there is a separate website where you can download a balanced mod assembly? (a translator was used)

11 months ago

Im not exactly sure what you are asking for. Downloading it of the mod page in factorio should auto download all the dependencies.

11 months ago
(updated 11 months ago)

I also thought that it would automatically download them, but I probably have some kind of setting disabled so that mods from the list would load, and I decided to ask "are there any saved mods already on the site or on the disk?", but I realized, thank you for the answer (and by the way, if you send them to the disk and link a link to it with all the mods, the "pirates" will be happy first of all (I'm not one of them)).

This thread has been locked.