Krastorio 2

An overhaul mod focusing on end-game technologies and moderately increased complexity.

Overhaul
6 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

g Beautiful work

4 years ago

That is amazing. I'm crazy to test It.
Congrats for this job!

4 years ago

Thank you!

4 years ago

Yea thank you for this amazing mod! Had fun with Krastorio 1. Had abused singularity beacons a lot then.
Now we'll see where this mod brings me! Got to blue/black science so far! :D

Btw I'm curious could you give me a ballpark figure to how many hours you two have spent developing this mod?

4 years ago

My play through is k2, AAI/SE, Schall Evolution, and a bunch of quality of life things otherwise and I'm enjoying this playthrough more then any since maybe back in 0.15 when I started. Thanks for all your work. I plan to continue to comment/post as I run into things to help improve the mod.

4 years ago

Was thinking about trying out Schall Evo. Better then Bob's Enemies?
Also what does the SE stand for in AAI/SE?

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Thanks guys!

Btw I'm curious could you give me a ballpark figure to how many hours you two have spent developing this mod?

It is difficult to answer... I worked on the mod every day, and sometimes it took 2 hours, and sometimes more than 18 hours. So it definitely took a lot of time....
Plus, Linver also spent a huge amount of time.

4 years ago

Hi! I really love this mod!! I'm in purple science. Do you need help with the spanish traslation?

4 years ago

Uow, the background in 0.9.3 is amazinggg!

4 years ago

Krastorio 2 is definitly the best mod currently available.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

re:metaTinker
Was thinking about trying out Schall Evo. Better then Bob's Enemies?
Also what does the SE stand for in AAI/SE?

SE= Space Exploration in this context.
I like Schall Evo but I tweaked the difficulty to what I was looking for.

I don't want to hijack the thread so contact me on the factorio forum if you want to discuss more or maybe someone can make a separate thread here where people can discuss what mod combos theyre using.

4 years ago

Hi! I really love this mod!! I'm in purple science. Do you need help with the spanish traslation?

Thanx! We have a project on the Crowdin. So if you want to help, then you can do it here:
https://crowdin.com/project/krastorio-2

4 years ago

This looks amazing, Yes your wiki looks like it should be the standard.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Hi Krastor. This is not a mod, it is a DLC ^^
COntinue like this please, i hope you have additionnal project. It would be nice to add new aliens

4 years ago

Thanks! Adding aliens is insanely difficult. I advise you to pay attention to this mod:
https://mods.factorio.com/mod/ArmouredBiters
If I did this, then I would not be able to do it better.