Kras Ghoulash Modpack

Krastorio 2 + 248k + Quality of life + Interfaces + Harder enemies + Fun tech

Mod packs
2 years ago
Transportation Logistics Combat Armor Enemies Environment Mining Fluids Logistic network Circuit network Manufacturing Power Storage

a Newsflash

6 months ago
(updated 6 months ago)

Howdy, mate?

Incoming update, total revision, and at least 3 other marketing bullshits. :D
Sadly the Seablock excursion weren't a successful campaign, at least for Our High Standards.
But at least I've found some juicy mods!
Everything will be worse. <3

Also I've made the pack really lightweight, except one or two spawns of chaos, which is usual for the pleasure of our chosen gods (or unaffiliated, like we orks).

Okay, the writing below couldn't exist without the makers of the mods, their fantasies gifted to us.
Thank you, All Hail Mods!

The tyranids have a gestalt RTS consciousness, mutations allow them to adapt to damage types, and sometimes burrow - good luck to detect them by radars and turrets.
On our side will be excessive force, weapons you've dreamt only in factorio, one of the brutalist ones are ballistic missiles which can be filled by all the researched munitions, like a chest of gifts sent on the winds of love.

Quality of life mods on the verge of cheating, because a warlord should rest easy between campaigns, playing factorio, removing some boring parts.
That also means expanded, natural ways to handle the interface and your meticious inputs.

Obelisk of Light, Sound barriers, the tiberium grows?
Biomass loops to produce natural resources?
Dynamic market?
The cake is a lie?
Naquadah generators?
Probably there will be nothing like those, I must be lying.

New response