Kras Warp Modpack 1.1.76

Warptorio 2 + Krastorio 2 + 248k + RTS + Economy + Quality of life + Interfaces + Harder enemies + Fun tech

Mod packs
1 year, 2 months ago
Transportation Logistics Combat Armor Enemies Environment Mining Fluids Logistic network Circuit network Manufacturing Power Storage Blueprints

b Do you have problems?

1 year, 2 months ago

Detail them here!

1 year, 2 months ago

I can't get the artillery targeter remote!

De-activate both of the artillery options in the settings of the Shortcuts mod, first tab.

1 year, 1 month ago

If I miss the auto warp I am left on the original world with the platform gone. The vanilla warptorio killed you but took your body to the new world. Is this what you intended? Am I doing something wrong (other than not being on the platform) is there any way to get the platform back?

1 year, 30 days ago

If I miss the auto warp I am left on the original world with the platform gone. The vanilla warptorio killed you but took your body to the new world. Is this what you intended? Am I doing something wrong (other than not being on the platform) is there any way to get the platform back?

Your wording is interesting.
Have you riffled through the options of all the mods?
I've tried once not standing on the platform while it warped away - I was left with a hole in the ground, stranded.
You must be on or inside the platform when it warps!

I haven't changed anything in Warptorio, so you must rely on the information on Warptorio page.

1 year, 16 days ago

I am getting an error after updating to 1.1.80

There appears to be a variable out of range with the ammo loader that disables some of the other mods including warptorio 2 and krastorio 2 and AAI industry

1 year, 10 days ago
(updated 1 year, 10 days ago)

I am getting an error after updating to 1.1.80

There appears to be a variable out of range with the ammo loader that disables some of the other mods including warptorio 2 and krastorio 2 and AAI industry

Indeed I fell into the trap of upgading a few nights ago, and made some pretty long and complicated sentences of swearing. :).
I had to downgrade my game to 1.1.76, and restore my save-files.

What came out of it is here: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/kras_W2/discussion/63fc9ef1f31694ec794e377d
Will have to wait a bit, till the great modmakers bridge that gap.

New response