Exploration Extreme Modpack

by Sadawys

This modpack is created to extend/modify existing modpacks specially for exploration (Krastorio2 / Space Exploration) purposes. It tries to add all stuff that works perfectly together to create complex exploration maps together with many known mods and biter stuff. If you search something more Bob/Angels stuff have a look to https://mods.factorio.com/mod/multiplayer_extreme_modpack or https://mods.factorio.com/mod/singleplayer_extreme_modpack

Mod packs
7 months ago
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Enemies Environment Mining Fluids Logistic network Circuit network Manufacturing Power Storage

b [Solved] Error in loading modpack

3 years ago

Error loading mods
Failed to load mods: Krastorio2_ _/lib/private/data-stages/general.lua: 113:
[font=default-large-bold][color=255, 0, 0]INCOMPATIBLE MOD COMBINATION[/color][/font]
[font=default-bold][color=230, 46, 0]Warning! Have been installed too much mods that add tiles.
Due the Factorio engine limitation, Factorio can't load more than 255 different tile types. One or more mods, that add tiles to the game, must be disabled.
(This is not a bug, it's a fact, don't report this to mod developers).[/color][/font]
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'error'
Krastorio2_ /lib/private/data-stages/general.lua: 113: in function 'printWarningMessage'
...ompatibility-scripts/data-final-fixes/mod-assertions.lua:33: in main chunk
[C]: in function 'require'
__Krastorio2 _
/data-final-fixes.lua: 117: in main chunk
Mods to be disabled:
. Krastorio2 (1.0.23) Reset mod settings

This is only with your modpack auto loading the mods

3 years ago

Yeah factorio has an limit of 255 different tile types, so thats why you can't use Alien Biomes, Asphalt Roads and Dectorio together. That's why I set Asphalt Roads to optional and restricted Dectorio as stated in the FAQ. Pls check that you have disabled "Enable painted concrete" in dectorio settings

3 years ago

well the game wont load, it just crashes, so cant modify any mod settings till i can get passed that, will try disabling roads and see if that helps thanks forthis

3 years ago

Uh I see, yeah thats pretty bad. It sound like Krastorio2 move this "not error" to "error" and throws an exception there. So then you can try to start the game without krastorio2 and and do the setting and then restart again. If this will help I will state it in the FAQ additionally

3 years ago

or we also can set Dectorio completely to optional.

3 years ago

It managed to load without dectorio. that did it

3 years ago

ok new version of the modpack without dectorio is released

New response