Blueprint Sandboxes

Temporary Editor-lite permissions in Lab-like environments for designing and experimenting.

Content
18 days ago
Blueprints

g Backfill problem

1 year, 2 months ago

Hello, I have a problem with the backfill. I discovered this mod while playing with SE. To prepare my rail blueprints, I lay backfill, then my rails. Everything works without problems. Now I'm playing with comfort mods in vanilla, and I can't lay backfill at all. It only works with SE. Why? Thank you for your reply.

1 year, 2 months ago

Hey! I'm not sure what backfill is, or what from this mod might be causing that issue, so it's probably an odd combination of the mods that's causing the problem. For that, I'd need help debugging the situation. Could you upload your save file that has this issue? Or, with those same mods installed, make a new game, save that, and upload that? That way I can use the exact same mod combination.

1 year, 2 months ago

When I add SE mods with those of my game, I can lay the backfill. Without SE it does not work. It's my game : https://mega.nz/file/6cgVSaRB#r_aCvDdyEWKaxpLJuqFsd3-dN5rI44rehBM8-nnnH7o

1 year, 2 months ago

I see, you're talking about landfill? That is something that SE changes, which is why it's not happening without SE enabled. I could look into making a similar sort of changes, hoping that it won't conflict with anything else.

In the normal game, you can only place landfill onto water. In the sandbox, you can place water! So, you can use the water planner to place the water, and then use the landfill to place on top of that. It's not as seamless as what you had before.

New response