Blueprint Sandboxes

Temporary Editor-lite permissions in Lab-like environments for designing and experimenting.

Content
4 days ago
Blueprints

b [Can't Fix] Space Exploration cheats

1 year, 9 months ago

This mod is awesome! However, when playing Space Exploration, you can use the Sandbox to build cargo rockets and send unlimited amount of resources to any surface.

To be honest, I am not sure how this can be fixed unless there is a way to prevent rockets from being launched or disable silos completely.

1 year, 9 months ago

Since Space Exploration now allows for space machinery to be built on lab surfaces, maybe Orbital and Planetary labs should be removed?

1 year, 9 months ago

I do not think that the Lab Surface update really solves the original intention behind the specific Space Exploration surfaces. However, I did point out in the Tips and Tricks that you should not be using these in order to launch satellites/rockets/capsules for really any purposes. I can try looking into preventing this, but ultimately, only you can stop yourself from cheating.

1 year, 4 months ago

A funny thing happened today. My zone discovery research has found my Sandbox on a planet near my solar system :D I am able to fly there on my ship in like 3 minutes and get any creative items I want from there :D

New response