Blueprint Sandboxes

Temporary Editor-lite permissions in Lab-like environments for designing and experimenting.

Content
18 days ago
Blueprints

b Dieing on the real surface while in the sandbox surface in Space Exploration after first sat launch spawns you back with the wrong force

1 year, 2 months ago
(updated 1 year, 2 months ago)

I think you might actually have to have been in the Navigation Satellite Uplink view (By pressing [N], SE's godmode) at least once before.

In all other cases when you die the spawn to homeworld UI does not show up. And, same as without SE, your character still dies, but is recreated at the spot you died once you return to the real surface. (Might want to change this that is recreated at the spawn point instead?)

I created a new world, spawned in an infinity chest to quickly launch a rocket. Then looked for a biter nest to have my character die, and switched to the blueprint surface just before that. Normally nothing happens when the character dies, however after having been in the [N] view this shows up when the character dies:

You can only click on respawning to the home world, resulting in spawning back with the wrong force:

I realise this might be a bug in SE itself and they have to (re)set the force properly when respawning

New response