Blueprint Sandboxes

Temporary Editor-lite permissions in Lab-like environments for designing and experimenting.

Content
3 days ago
Blueprints

i Move blueprint UI to the bottom left

1 year, 4 months ago

First of all, thank you for the awesome mod, I really like how you made everything very vanilla like and how polish the UI feel :)

Could you please add an option to move the UI window from top to bottom left, similar like the new navigation satellite mode from SE? I feel that would make it much more consistent with the default character screen and SE satellite view.

1 year, 4 months ago

Thank you! I'm not convinced yet - as far as I know, SE is the only mod following that pattern, and it's a very recent change. I'm not sure why they did that, but generally speaking, the common pattern is top-left. I could see "unlocking" the position to allow you to place it wherever you want, though!

1 year, 4 months ago

Unlocking the window would be a great option!
If it remembers the position as well, then that’s good enough for me.

With that said, I think there are two good arguments to position the window at the left bottom:
1. better balance with other windows, since there is just an empty space and left top is often more crowded with mod icons
2. left bottom is the natural place to have information about your character. The BP editor and Satellite View “replaces” the character and therefore their UI would fit very well

New response