Krastorio 2

An overhaul mod focusing on end-game technologies and moderately increased complexity.

Overhaul
9 days ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

b [Fixed] Krastorio 2 reports conflict with other mods after version 0.9.15.

4 years ago

Hello,

After version 0.9.15 Krastorio 2 reports conflicts with other mods.

Because I don't know how to post a screenshot, I write the error message:

"Error loading mods: Error while running setup for entity prototype" Express-transport-belt-loader "(loader-1x1): next_upgrade target (kr-advanced-transport-belt-loader) must have the same collision mask.

Mods that need to be disabled:
- deadlock-beltboxes-loaders (2.3.5)
- Krastorio 2 (0.9.16)
- Will-o-the-whisps_updated-2 (0.18.3)
- Deadlock SE bridge (0.2.18) "

Until Krastorio 2 version 0.9.14 I never had a conflict and everything worked perfectly.
Can you fix that? Or do I have to stay at 0.9.14?

I would be grateful for a solution ...

greetings
Illyria

Linver β˜†
4 years ago

Hi Illyria,
in the update 0.9.15 we accept a pull request to solve a Deadlock beltboxes loaders (DBL) missing feature, automatically setup the next upgrade of beltboxes and loaders. Deadlock SE bridge alter a property of all entity of DBL, and because this alteration is done in that mod for SE loaders and many others (with inter-compatibility purpose), I have ask to the author to manage this error.

U can follow the discussion here:
https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Deadlock-SE-bridge/discussion/5eb3dda2234cfe000c379ce4

4 years ago

I ported in the automatic script that should automatically apply it to any deadlock loader.
Mods that modify the order string without retaining the old string might break it, however.

4 years ago

Hello Linver and Mernom,

Thank you for the quick response and troubleshooting!
Everything works again and I can play Krastorio on 0.9.16!

Thank you!
greetings
Illyria