Krastorio 2

An overhaul mod focusing on end-game technologies and moderately increased complexity.

Overhaul
6 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

g [Compatible] Alien Biomes

4 years ago

Looking forward to play Krastorio 2, great work guys. Would Alien Biomes cause any troubles with the mod that you know of?

4 years ago

Alien Biomes + Krastorio 2 cause my game freeze every 5-10 seconds, in spite of the vanilla game + bunch of mods + Alien Biomes + High Res gives me flawless 60fps without freezes. Still trying to figure out what can I do.

4 years ago

works for me but i had no trees. RIP basic science.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Really? I have trees, but freezes.

Linver β˜†
4 years ago

I hate test it personally, any problem is releted to the seed and map setting used.

4 years ago

Alien Biomes + High Res + Bunch of mods. Works flawlessly for me. Got 10hrs playing with blue science

3 years ago

I see that Alien Biomes is compatible with Krastorio 2, and I am using both + Space Exploration and its dependencies on a new game, but I don't think there's a way to make Krastorio 2 greenhouses to grow Alien Biomes trees like with the 'Welcome To The Jungle' technology, is there?
It'd like that.

3 years ago

I also see it as a bit awkward that you can research Greenhouses and the Tree tech before you can even research Fluid Handling, which is a necessity for growing trees in the greenhouse.