Singleplayer Extreme Modpack

by Sadawys

This modpack is created to extend/modify existing modpacks specially for singleplayer purposes. It tries to add all stuff that works perfectly together to create complex singleplayer maps together with many known mods and biter stuff. If you search something more UPS friendly for multiplayer have a look to https://mods.factorio.com/mod/multiplayer_extreme_modpack

Mod packs
7 months ago
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Enemies Environment Mining Fluids Logistic network Circuit network Manufacturing Power Storage

g Install Issues

4 months ago

This has been my favorite mod pack ive ever used, but I took a break for a few months and came back to the game and now I cant get it to start with this mudpack.
I install from ingame menu, with a clean game install and no other mods, and no game save present.

The initial mod that fails to load is Transport_drones {1.0.14}

Failed to load mods: ...ones__/data/entities/transport drone.lua:449: attempt to index local 'map _color' { a nil value}
stack traceback: _
/data/entities/transport drone.lua:449: in function 'make_ore_truck' _ /data/entities/transport _drone.lua:600: in main chunk
[C]: in function 'require' _ _transport _drones__/data-final-fixes.lua:107: in main chunk

---thats not copy pasted so it may not be verbatim spelling / synax

If I try to disable just that mod it sends me down a hole disabling much more import mods.

I dont know how to begin trying to do my own modding, but that mod it self loads fine without the modlist.

Any advice or assistance would be appreciated as I love this mudpack!

New response