Singleplayer Extreme Modpack

by Sadawys

This modpack is created to extend/modify existing modpacks specially for singleplayer purposes. It tries to add all stuff that works perfectly together to create complex singleplayer maps together with many known mods and biter stuff. If you search something more UPS friendly for multiplayer have a look to https://mods.factorio.com/mod/multiplayer_extreme_modpack

Mod packs
7 months ago
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Enemies Environment Mining Fluids Logistic network Circuit network Manufacturing Power Storage

g [Solved] The new Py mods do not work with angelbob

1 year, 4 months ago

Hi I just wanted to let you know the "Patch" you are using for Py and angels is extremely out of date and will not work the Py 2.0.

1 year, 4 months ago

Yes, thats why I setted everything to optional

1 year, 4 months ago

I can also set it to conflict to make it clearer :)

1 year, 4 months ago

It's not just the patch mod. Py Coal Processing is incompatible with Angel's Refining.

1 year, 4 months ago

Ah I didn't realize it was even set as optional in fact I saw this and thought it was a brand new modpack and thought maybe you weren't aware.
Anyways sorry for bothering you I should've checked in the ingame mod browser first.

1 year, 4 months ago
(updated 1 year, 4 months ago)

Ah yes ok, I understand. Yeah I tried to have some sort of "list" where I can have a look if there is some change in mods which I want to have in the modpack. Actually the "Py" stuff is very cool but even more incompatible with bob/angels as one year before, so perhaps I will remove the complete "Py"-Suite in a future update and will have a look after one year again for compatibility :D

New response