Singleplayer Extreme Modpack

by Sadawys

This modpack is created to extend/modify existing modpacks specially for singleplayer purposes. It tries to add all stuff that works perfectly together to create complex singleplayer maps together with many known mods and biter stuff. If you search something more UPS friendly for multiplayer have a look to https://mods.factorio.com/mod/multiplayer_extreme_modpack

Mod packs
7 months ago
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Enemies Environment Mining Fluids Logistic network Circuit network Manufacturing Power Storage

g [Solved] Can't Smelt Pure Copper/Iron

2 years ago

I'm not able to smelt iron/copper ore (pure form after being sorted) in a stone furnace. FNEI is saying the ores can be smelted, but hovering over the input slot on a stone furnace says they can only smelt the crushed B/A ores. Am I missing something? Is there another way to smelt the pure ores?

2 years ago

The recipe is disabled. The way to smelt iron plates is to either use the recipe for crushed saphirite or to use the B/A smelting facilities to go the ingot -> molten iron route.
I would suggest to disable "Show disabled recipes" in the FNEI settings to prevent such a confusion. The recipe you see is the vanilla iron plate recipe you are not supposed to be able to use.

2 years ago

I think you dont have checked in mod settings Starting resources Saphirite, Stiratite, Bobmonium and Rubyte. You cant smelt anything without this ores in starting area and must expand in start.

2 years ago

You can also smelt via PY refined iron/copper, which is very early and easy to research

New response