Singleplayer Extreme Modpack

by Sadawys

This modpack is created to extend/modify existing modpacks specially for singleplayer purposes. It tries to add all stuff that works perfectly together to create complex singleplayer maps together with many known mods and biter stuff. If you search something more UPS friendly for multiplayer have a look to https://mods.factorio.com/mod/multiplayer_extreme_modpack

Mod packs
7 months ago
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Enemies Environment Mining Fluids Logistic network Circuit network Manufacturing Power Storage

g [Solved] Missing recipe?

2 years ago

Is the recipe for the basic circuit board from bobs electronics missing or disabled? neither the tech window nor the item search gave a valid recipe for this item except for stacking and unstacking it. It is reuired in the angels processing line for the flotation cell

2 years ago

Oh, and i accidentally hid my quickbar and cant find the keybind to unhide it

2 years ago

Regarding the hidden toolbar: Control + B is the default. The action is called "Toggle toolbar display" in the controls settings.
Regarding the missing recipe, which mods do you have installed besides the modpack and which of the optional mods are you using (especially are you using any of the py* mods?)

2 years ago

Control+B that explains, why its visible in the underground belt map... better gonna change that keybind.
Regarding the mods, i use all the mods listed as "dependencies" exept asphalt roads, better bot, shinyAngelGFX, ShinyBobGFX and ShinyIcons, since they were unavailable for some reason, so all the py* mods are enabled.

2 years ago

Can you make sure the "Components overhaul" is deactivated in the Mod settings for Angels? The only way I could reproduce your issue was by activating this setting. Otherwise the "Electronics" tech will enable the circuit boards.

2 years ago

"components overhaul (beta)" under Angel's industries is deactivated. Didnt change anything in the mods settings and this was the first thing i checked when looking through the FAQ's.
I already have electronics researched. It did not enable the basic circuit boards, nor is the recipe shown in the research window. As i said, the recipe isnt even in the FNEI search. Looking for "basic circuit board" only shows the stack and unstack recipe.
Or am i missing a key point in the production line, the basic circuit board being a product of for example the printed circuit substrate. Even though, it is still not shown in the FNEI search

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Ahh loaded the wrong modpack... my bad. I can reproduce your issue. Its a long standing issue with PyCoalTBaA in combination with AAI industries. Due to the load order the AAI industry overhaul changes the recipe. The easiest workaround is to spawn the circuit boards, as they are only needed for the level 1 floatation cells.
The command is "/c game.player.insert{name="basic-circuit-board", count=100}"
Another way to craft a floatation cell with the intended recipe is the shall recipe. Alothough, you need a +3 assembler to use this.
This recipe is not overriden by AAI industry.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

I will update the FAQ in this Modpack as well

2 years ago

Thank you very much for the fast help and have a good day

New response