Singleplayer Extreme Modpack

by Sadawys

This modpack is created to extend/modify existing modpacks specially for singleplayer purposes. It tries to add all stuff that works perfectly together to create complex singleplayer maps together with many known mods and biter stuff. If you search something more UPS friendly for multiplayer have a look to https://mods.factorio.com/mod/multiplayer_extreme_modpack

Mod packs
7 months ago
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Enemies Environment Mining Fluids Logistic network Circuit network Manufacturing Power Storage

g [Solved] Recipe tweaking needed

3 years ago

I wanted to try this modpack, but everything to do with the inclusion of pyanodon's seems pointless with the Angel's content and Bob's content being haphazzardly thrown into it and replacing much of the complexity to it. The Angel's Industry components inclusion into the Pyanodon's suite seems cool, but still leaves many recipes from Pyanodon's way easier than just playing the Pyanodon's suite. That said, in the FAQ, it says to disable that, too, so I don't think there's any point to using these mods together. I think this modpack should include tweaks to make the progression more tolerable. Either that or remove the Pyanodon's suite entirely since it's kind of useless in this pack. This is just my opinion as someone who has went through the effort of downloading the modpack. If others feel like my comment on this topic is unjustified, those people are also entitled to their opinions.

3 years ago

How do you craft red science if the stone pipes are covered by the technology tree?And without pipes with 10 vanilla cans, you can't get anywhere.

3 years ago

I disabled the Madclown01's Science mod and aai industry.Only after that it became possible to play (there are no unbalanced recipes, and you can move forward on the technology branch

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

@donoya The point is, it is not intentionally that the pack is as hard as possible, so I think it is ok to give you more ways to do it without breaking things. So feel free to use the way you like to play. You do not have to use the py mods, but it gives you more flexibility in some cases. But I can add these as optional if you want. Then you can decide to use them or not :)

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

@Cord Look at FNEI (top left), there are more than one receipe to craft red science, I think you have not done a look correctly. For example you can use "lead plate" & "iron-stick" or "Fawogae Substrat" & "flask" to craft red science. It is normal that some receipe can only be used if you kickstart things before, but there is normally no general problem.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I know how to use the FNEI. The pipes are blocked and crafting red cans is not possible with the vanilla settings.

3 years ago

@Cord I think you are confused with the icons. There are three receipes to craft the science pack as I mentioned before. Only the first is not usable until you have done the research, the other two are craftable with machines or even by hand. They have a yellow can icon in the crafting menu because of some mods are not handling the icons correctly, but that doesnt matter for the functionality :)

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

sorry i posted it in the other modpack you have but the recipe for syngas for mining chromium ore bug did it in your Exploration Extreme Modpack soz

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

then I will answer in the correct mod pack ^^

EDIT: Ah ok I think you mean this modpack here :D

3 years ago

yeah soz

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

py chromium can be cracked with py syngas and this can be converted with converter valve from angels syngas (as stated in FNEI), or not?

3 years ago

its does soz for false repot dont use fnei also about logistic robot not showing as recipe but is needed for logistic robot 2

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

hm yes, I think py deletes the item to push their own py bots (cargo pynobot). So there is no possibility to come to the logistic robot 2 from bobs mod. I will set py* mods to optional for these people who does not want this restriction
Same with construction robots

In the meantime, you can also try to push that topic in "PyCoalTBaA" mod which should be make py mods and bob compatible. So this issue should be posted there :)

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

cant make nitrobenzene form py hightech recipe get remove somehow with all the mods needs to be re added fnei show its sulfur processing (undiscovered)

3 years ago

@ethanwirr5599
Check FAQ please :)

New response