Planet Pelagos


Visit Pelagos, an insular planet of coconuts. Use calciners to refine resources, and unlock cargo ships as the perfect way to connect its scattered shores

Content
5 months ago
2.0
26.9K
Factorio: Space Age Icon Space Age Mod
Planets Transportation Logistics Combat Enemies Environment Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

i [fixed] Compatibility with the Barreling Group

1 year, 5 days ago

Hello, I am using the Barreling Group Mod(https://mods.factorio.com/mod/barreling-group2), but it seems that titanium barrels are not recognized as “Barrels” and therefore do not move into the Barreling Group.

I wasn’t sure which side this issue should be reported to, so I am sharing it with both mods. Thank you.

1 year, 5 days ago
(updated 1 year, 5 days ago)

yeah my mod does only changes <fluid>-barrel recipes, I will make it happen in the next update

1 year, 5 days ago

I think it's more of barreling group issue, but if there is some kind of flag i can add to make barrels detectable let me know

1 year, 5 days ago

No need, it's already fixed

This thread has been locked.