Exotic Industries: Official Modpack

The official modpack for the Exotic-Industries mod series. Only contains the recommended mods as dependencies. Add Quality of Life mods as you see fit.

Mod packs
6 months ago
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Enemies Environment Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

b Hypercooler polluting pipes

7 months ago

If I hook an air filer making nitrogen gas directly into a hypercooler, and empty the hypercooler directly into a stage tank, the storage tank ends up with both liquid nitrogen and nitrogen gas (mixed "fluids"). It's as if the hypercooler sometimes passed the gas straight through.

7 months ago
(updated 7 months ago)

Thought I should check the change logs and my mod versions. My save has exotic-industries 0.4.1 (I started this play through around a year ago). I don't see this issue being noted as fixed anywhere, but I also see a lot of recipe changes that make me nervous to update this late in the playthough. On the other hand, I don't see anyone else reporting this issue, so maybe somewhere along the way it was fixed. And I'm realizing now, as I make and typo-fix this second post, that this is probably misplaced, and should probably be under the normal (non-modpack) mod.

7 months ago

If I hook an air filer making nitrogen gas directly into a hypercooler, and empty the hypercooler directly into a stage tank, the storage tank ends up with both liquid nitrogen and nitrogen gas (mixed "fluids"). It's as if the hypercooler sometimes passed the gas straight through.

use an insulated storage tank instead. Ultra cool and hot liquids need insulated pipes.

New response