The Factory Must Grow


The Factory Must Grow is a total overhaul mod where you play as a superintelligent AI with one purpose: The Factory Must Grow. Encounter novel mechanics designed to put even veteran players to the test. It's time to consider your {PURPOSE, SELF, POTENTIAL}. NOTE: this mod is in active development, expect breaking changes and some rough edges. As this is a total overhaul mod, compatibility with mods that alter gameplay is not guaranteed.

Overhaul
10 days ago
2.0 - 2.1
4.82K
Factorio: Space Age Icon Space Age Mod
Planets Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Enemies Environment Mining Fluids Logistic network Circuit network Manufacturing Power Storage

b [Fixed] The mod doesn't work in 2.1.20

12 days ago

Hi, I'm enjoying the mod so far, but due to a breaking change in version 2.1.20, the mod no longer loads.

11 days ago

I couldn't bare to wait so I fixed it myself.

neither of these were written (or used) by me but they look fine:

windows: https://github.com/wydra91/FuelCategoryModFix/tree/main

on posix systems: https://www.reddit.com/r/factorio/comments/1wn7lvx/comment/pbidaun

5 days ago

Fixed anyway

New response