Schall Language Pack

Multi-language support for Schall mod series. Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, 简体中文, Русский, Português Brasileiro, Español

Localizations
6 months ago
0.17 - 1.1

g pt-BR translation

4 years ago

I will be sending the requested translation by the 25th maximum.

4 years ago

Good to hear from you. Knowing you are still here is enough. :-D
Please enjoy your family time, no need to hurry.
Since now the locale files are separated from the main mods, it is now NOT necessary to wait for all files ready for any update. Just do when you have the time.

4 years ago

Schall Starting Tech:
[mod-setting-name]
startuptech-exclude-automation-science-pack=Retira tecnologia de automação
startuptech-exclude-logistic-science-pack=Retira tecnologia de logística
startuptech-exclude-chemical-science-pack=Retira tecnologia de químicos
startuptech-exclude-military-science-pack=Retira tecnologia militar
startuptech-exclude-production-science-pack=Retira tecnologia de produção
startuptech-exclude-utility-science-pack=Retira tecnologia de utilitários

Schall Alien Loot:
[mod-setting-name]
alienloot-crafting-time-ore-conversion=Tempo de criação Conversões de minério(5)
alienloot-crafting-time-alien-science-pack=Tempo de criação ITEM__alien-science-pack (12)

4 years ago

startuptech-exclude-utility-science-pack=Retira tecnologia de utilitários

in this sentence I was a little in doubt, can you explain her meaning to see if it matches my translation?

4 years ago

I use "<A> techs" here to summarize all techs that require <A> science packs to unlock.
Each of these "Exclude <A> techs" option means excluding all technologies that require <A> science packs.

In the description fields, I am having:

[mod-setting-description]
startuptech-exclude-utility-science-pack=All technologies that require __ITEM__utility-science-pack__.
startuptech-exclude-utility-science-pack=Todas as tecnologias que exigem __ITEM__utility-science-pack__.

PS: Current lines are located in locale\pt-BR\SchallStartingTech.cfg.

4 years ago

Understand the explanation, but you want me to do what?

4 years ago

Oh, I did not mean any new tasks for you.
Just mean where the current text are located, in case you are in doubt or want to change.

If above translations are okay, you do not need to do anything. I will upload these changes when I have time.

4 years ago

Just aware that you have used "Retira <A>" in the new text, but the existing text are in the form of "Excluir <A>":

startuptech-exclude-space-science-pack=Excluir tecnologia espaciais
startuptech-exclude-alien-science-pack=Excluir alien tecnologia
startuptech-exclude-disabled=Excluir tecnologia desativada

Do you need to make them into same form?

4 years ago

Got 2 new strings for Schall Pickup Tower future update:

[mod-setting-name]
Schall-pickup-tower-range-force-disable=Force disable pickup range rendering
Schall-pickup-tower-range-force-disable=Use this if pickup range rendering have caused a slowdown.

Thanks in advance.

4 years ago

Just aware that you have used "Retira <A>" in the new text, but the existing text are in the form of "Excluir <A>":

The meaning of the context is the same, but if you want I can modify it.

4 years ago

Got 2 new strings for Schall Pickup Tower future update:

[mod-setting-name]
Schall-pickup-tower-range-force-disable=Force disable pickup range rendering
Schall-pickup-tower-range-force-disable=Use this if pickup range rendering have caused a slowdown.

Thanks in advance.

[mod-setting-name]
Schall-pickup-tower-range-force-disable=Forçar desativação da renderização de alcance de captação
Schall-pickup-tower-range-force-disable=Use isso se a renderização do intervalo de recebimento causou uma desaceleração.

4 years ago

Schall Starting Tech:
[mod-setting-name]
startuptech-exclude-automation-science-pack=Excluir tecnologia de automação
startuptech-exclude-logistic-science-pack=Excluir tecnologia de logística
startuptech-exclude-chemical-science-pack=Excluir tecnologia de químicos
startuptech-exclude-military-science-pack=Excluir tecnologia militar
startuptech-exclude-production-science-pack=Excluir tecnologia de produção
startuptech-exclude-utility-science-pack=Excluir tecnologia de utilitários

4 years ago

Nice, everything is implemented in newest version 2019.12.31.

Happy new year, and wish you have a fruitful year 2020!

4 years ago

happy New Year

4 years ago

Hi, I have expanded a string in the upcoming version of Schall Endgame Evolution. Because I have raised the highest option from category X to category XX. (Each tier is 2 times stronger, so category XX is 2^10 = 1024 times stronger than category X, or 65536 times of vanilla behemoth!) I added the warning text.

endgameevolution-alien-tier-max=4: Vanilla setting. Not having new aliens.\n6: (Default) Casual challenges.\n8: New boss class aliens!\n10: New disaster class aliens!!\nOptions above 10 can unleash aliens that are extremely difficult to be dealt with. You have been WARNED!!!

Your original string is:

endgameevolution-alien-tier-max=4: Configuração de vanilla. Não tendo novos alienígenas.\n6: (Padrão) Desafios casuais.\n8: Novos alienígenas de classe patronal!\n10: Novos alienígenas de desastre!!

Thanks in advance for your translation.

4 years ago

Hi, I have expanded a string in the upcoming version of Schall Endgame Evolution. Because I have raised the highest option from category X to category XX. (Each tier is 2 times stronger, so category XX is 2^10 = 1024 times stronger than category X, or 65536 times of vanilla behemoth!) I added the warning text.

endgameevolution-alien-tier-max=4: Vanilla setting. Not having new aliens.\n6: (Default) Casual challenges.\n8: New boss class aliens!\n10: New disaster class aliens!!\nOptions above 10 can unleash aliens that are extremely difficult to be dealt with. You have been WARNED!!!

Your original string is:

endgameevolution-alien-tier-max=4: Configuração de vanilla. Não tendo novos alienígenas.\n6: (Padrão) Desafios casuais.\n8: Novos alienígenas de classe patronal!\n10: Novos alienígenas de desastre!!

Thanks in advance for your translation.

good idea you put the original to have no problem of word difference.

4 years ago

endgameevolution-alien-tier-max=4: Configuração de vanilla. Não tendo novos alienígenas.\n6: (Padrão) Desafios casuais.\n8: Novos alienígenas da classe chefe!\n10: Novos desastres causados pela classe alienígenas\nOpções acima de 10 podem desencadear alienígenas extremamente difíceis de serem Mortos. Você foi avisado !!!

4 years ago

I changed a few words from the previous translation to new because I thought it got better

4 years ago

Great!

4 years ago

Hi, here is update of the week (for Schall Alien Loot). Please help translations:

[recipe-description]
alienloot-reduced-efficiency-1=Working at penalized rate!\n__1__ is morphed at full rate from __2__ or above.
alienloot-reduced-efficiency-2=Working at penalized rate!\n__1__ is morphed at full rate from __2__.
[mod-setting-name]
alienloot-subgroup-recipe-crude-oil=Subgroup __ENTITY__crude-oil__ morphings
alienloot-subgroup-recipe-crude-oil="fluid": (Default) Under “Fluids” tab, as with vanilla fluids.\n"raw-resource": Under “Intermediate products” tab, together with other morphing recipes.

__1__ is resulting ore, like "Iron ore", "Copper ore", "Crude oil", etc.
__2__ is ingredient, like "Alien ore 2", "Alien ore 3", "Alien artifact".

4 years ago

[recipe-description]
alienloot-reduced-efficiency-1=Trabalhando com taxa penalizada!\n__1__ é transformado na taxa máxima de 2 ou acima.
alienloot-reduced-efficiency-2=Trabalhando com taxa penalizada!\n__1__ é transformado na taxa máxima de 2.
[mod-setting-name]
alienloot-subgroup-recipe-crude-oil=Subgrupo ENTITY__crude-oil morphings
alienloot-subgroup-recipe-crude-oil="fluido": (Padrão) Debaixo “Fluidos” guia, como nos fluidos de vanilla.\n"recurso bruto ":Na guia "Produtos intermediários", junto com outras receitas de transformação.

4 years ago

Hello again! Having new strings for the coming update. Can you help translate? Thanks in advance!
The text is about dedicated magazines for sniper rifle, in Schall Tank Platoon:

[item-name]
Schall-sniper-bullet-type=Bullet (__ITEM__Schall-sniper-rifle__)
Schall-sniper-firearm-magazine=__ITEM__firearm-magazine__ (__ITEM__Schall-sniper-rifle__)
Schall-sniper-piercing-rounds-magazine=__ITEM__piercing-rounds-magazine__ (__ITEM__Schall-sniper-rifle__)
Schall-sniper-uranium-rounds-magazine=__ITEM__uranium-rounds-magazine__ (__ITEM__Schall-sniper-rifle__)
[ammo-category-name]
Schall-sniper-bullet=__ITEM__Schall-sniper-bullet-type__

Actually not much real text to add (if same as English grammar). Do not know if it shows better in different wording in Português Brasileiro.
BTW, this is what you provided last time, where the magic string is using:

[item-name]
Schall-sniper-rifle=Rifle sniper

========
There are much more real text needing translation, in Schall Recipe Scaling:

[mod-setting-name]
recipescaling-recipe-time-threshold=Recipe time threshold
recipescaling-recipe-set-usable=Usable recipe set
recipescaling-machine-scaled-only-include=Machines using scaled recipes only
recipescaling-recipe-time-threshold=Only recipes faster than threshold get scaled.\nUse a high value, if preferring to have every scaled recipes.\nDefault: 360
recipescaling-recipe-set-usable=Affect included machines (by above options) only.\nOther machines can still use the original set only.
recipescaling-machine-scaled-only-include=Only applied when "Both scaled & original sets" is selected above.\nIncluded machines use scaled recipes only. Use on machines where recipe cannot be assigned (e.g., furnaces).\n__ITEM__Schall-multiple-pattern-note__Default: "*furnace-MS-[3456789]$"
[string-mod-setting]
recipescaling-recipe-set-usable-scaled=Only scaled set
recipescaling-recipe-set-usable-scaled-original=Both scaled & original sets

Note that one of the new setting above is SIMILAR BUT NOT THE SAME as the original string of:

[mod-setting-name]
recipescaling-machine-include=Máquinas usando receitas em escala

The description text said a bit. If you do not understand, please just ask me. I will type a longer explanation...

4 years ago

hi, sorry for the delay, my university vacations are over, then the chances of me translating during the week are very low then I will be looking at Saturdays and Sundays.

the first text did not notice the need for translation.

4 years ago

[mod-setting-name]
recipescaling-recipe-time-threshold=Limite de tempo da receita
recipescaling-recipe-set-usable=Conjunto de receitas utilizável
recipescaling-machine-scaled-only-include=Máquinas que usam apenas receitas em escala
recipescaling-recipe-time-threshold=Somente receitas mais rápidas que o limite são escalonadas.\nUse um valor alto, se preferir ter todas as receitas em escala.\nPadrão: 360
recipescaling-recipe-set-usable=Afetar apenas as máquinas incluídas (pelas opções acima).\nOutras máquinas ainda podem usar apenas o conjunto original.
recipescaling-machine-scaled-only-include=Aplicado somente quando "Conjuntos em escala e originais" está selecionado acima.\nAs máquinas incluídas usam apenas receitas em escala. Use em máquinas onde a receita não pode ser atribuída(e.g., furnaces).\n__ITEM__Schall-multiple-pattern-note__Padrão: "*furnace-MS-[3456789]$"
[string-mod-setting]
recipescaling-recipe-set-usable-scaled=Apenas conjunto em escala
recipescaling-recipe-set-usable-scaled-original=Conjuntos em escala e originais

4 years ago

It is alright. Your are just in time.
Everything is now included in newest releases for both 0.17 and 0.18!

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Hello again. There is one mod (Schall Land Mine) needing new strings this week. Please help.

[mod-setting-name]
landmine-create-ghosts-on-death=Create ghosts after explosion
landmine-create-ghosts-on-death=On: (Default) Vanilla setting.\nOff: Prevent construction robots from replacing land mines in the warzone.

4 years ago

[mod-setting-name]
landmine-create-ghosts-on-death=Crie fantasmas após a explosão
landmine-create-ghosts-on-death=On: (Padrão) Vanilla configuração.\nOff: Impedir que robôs de construção substituam minas terrestres na zona de guerra.

4 years ago

Hi, it has been quite some time since last locale update.
There is an update in Schall Tank Platoon:

tankplatoon-ht-RA-enable=This is forcefully enabled, if “Schall Missile Command” is enabled.

Schall Missile Command is a new mod just released today. Please see if you are interested in providing a translation too. Thanks.

4 years ago

tankplatoon-ht-RA-enable=Isso é ativado com forçadamente, se "Schall Missile Command" estiver ativado.

4 years ago

hey i already did the translation of the new mod, i don't remember if i translate these sentences into another mod its "atomic, napalm, poison"

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Yes, there are already some similar translations made by you, for these three types of ammo types:
- Schall Tank Platoon (only napalm and poison)
- Schall Artillery
- Schall Land Mine

So it would be better if you use similar wordings for consistency. Thank you.

EDIT:
Your new entries:

Schall-napalm-prefix=Napalm
Schall-poison-prefix=Poison
Schall-atomic-prefix=Atomic
Schall-ht-RA-H=Foguete Pesado de Artilharia

I found the following entries in previously mentioned mods:

Schall-napalm-bomb=Bomba de Napalm
Schall-poison-bomb=Bomba de Veneno
Schall-napalm-artillery-shell=Projétil de Artilharia Napalm
Schall-poison-artillery-shell=Projétil de Artilharia Venenosa
Schall-atomic-artillery-shell=Projétil de Artilharia Nuclear
Schall-napalm-land-mine=Mina terrestre de Napalm
Schall-poison-land-mine=Mina terrestre de veneno
Schall-atomic-land-mine=Mina terrestre atômica
Schall-ht-RA=Artilharia de foguete

BTW, you can type the whole string (instead of using magic strings), if the grammar does not match well.
The missile names you typed in [mod-description] do NOT match the item names:

Inclui atualmente míssil MRV napalm, míssil MRV venenoso e míssil MRV atômico.

4 years ago

I will make the changes I will let you know when it is ready

4 years ago

Thanks.
A little note though. Please use the text files in most updated version of this mod if possible.
Many files (including that of Schall Tank Platoon) on your Google Drive are actually outdated files, not having the changes you sent me in discussion posts.

4 years ago

so I'm going to start putting the version from today onwards.

4 years ago

I already sent the modified version of the translation, and put it in a folder with the name of the mod and inside the folder with the version.

I will do it from now on

4 years ago

I already sent the modified version of the translation, and put it in a folder with the name of the mod and inside the folder with the version.

Thanks. I actually mean removing all other folders/files (which are outdated anyway).
Only having files on Google Drive that we are working/transferring.

BTW, you can type the whole string (instead of using magic strings), if the grammar does not match well.
The missile names you typed in [mod-description] do NOT match the item names:

Still I see different names in the missiles:
"Atômica MRV míssil" & "míssil MRV atômico"
Which one should I use?

Also, is "Atômica Ogiva" in the right grammar?

4 years ago

_ Atômica_ogiva_ is inside the missile.
missil_atomico is the missile itself.

Can you understand?

4 years ago

Also, is "Atômica Ogiva" in the right grammar? Yes

4 years ago

If you have problem seeing what are combined by the magic strings:

Schall-mrv-missile-prefix=
Schall-mrv-missile-suffix=MRV míssil
Schall-atomic-prefix=Atômica
Schall-atomic-mrv-missile=__ITEM__Schall-mrv-missile-prefix____ITEM__Schall-atomic-prefix____ITEM__Schall-mrv-missile-suffix__

You can just:
1/ Type the whole words to Schall-atomic-mrv-missile= and other similar strings directly. OR
2/ Start the mod in game with your locale file, and check how the strings (item names) are displayed in game.

4 years ago

Which one should I use?

"míssil MRV atômico"

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

--- Faulty forum made DOUBLE POST ---

4 years ago

_ Atômica_ogiva_ is inside the missile.
missil_atomico is the missile itself.

Can you understand?

Also, is "Atômica Ogiva" in the right grammar? Yes

What I wanted to ask is "Atômica Ogiva" OR "Atômica ogiva" is in the right grammar? OR both are right?
OR big/small letter is not important here in Portuguese?

Which one should I use?

"míssil MRV atômico"

Then I should actually have the following line, right?

Schall-atomic-mrv-missile=Míssil MRV atômico

(This was what I meant above. If you don't understand how magic strings works, you should ask me what they do. Because your file was giving strings like "Atômica MRV míssil"...)

4 years ago

What I wanted to ask is "Atômica Ogiva" OR "Atômica ogiva" is in the right grammar? OR both are right?
OR big/small letter is not important here in Portuguese?

Atômica Ogiva.

Then I should actually have the following line, right? yes

4 years ago

(This was what I meant above. If you don't understand how magic strings works, you should ask me what they do. Because your file was giving strings like "Atômica MRV míssil"...)

sorry if i made a mistake i will try not to do it again.

4 years ago

It is okay.
I am just curious, because from files I can see you don't understand how magic string works, but you never ask me about that.

4 years ago

Hi, there are several new strings about the "plutonium MRV missile" in Schall Missile Command. Please translate:

[item-name]
Schall-plutonium-prefix=Plutonium
Schall-plutonium-mrv-missile=Plutonium MRV missile
[item-description]
Schall-plutonium-mrv-missile=Missile with multiple plutonium warheads.

Also need to expand the [mod-description] line to also include plutonium MRV missile:

4 years ago

[item-name]
Schall-plutonium-prefix=Plutônio
Schall-plutonium-mrv-missile=Míssil MRV de plutônio
[item-description]
Schall-plutonium-mrv-missile=Míssil com várias ogivas de plutônio

[mod-description]
.Inclui atualmente míssil MRV napalm, míssil MRV venenoso e míssil MRV atômico,míssil MRV plutônio.

4 years ago

.Inclui atualmente míssil MRV napalm, míssil MRV venenoso e míssil MRV atômico,míssil MRV plutônio.

Something wrong with punctuation... Is a comma needed between poison and atomic words? Should "e" only be used before the last item?

Schall-plutonium-mrv-missile=Míssil MRV de plutônio

Use "de" word or not to use after "MRV"?

4 years ago

it is necessary to use the word de if not a grammatical error only by the word plutonio because of the context

4 years ago

you are sure you have to put "," in place of "e"

Inclui atualmente míssil MRV napalm, míssil MRV venenoso, míssil MRV atômico,míssil MRV plutônio.

4 years ago

it is necessary to use the word de if not a grammatical error only by the word plutonio because of the context

Then my question is: why is it different from the the line where you listed all four missiles?
So do you write "Inclui atualmente míssil MRV napalm, míssil MRV venenoso, míssil MRV atômico, míssil MRV de plutônio."?

4 years ago

The translations are already added to the current release.

BTW, today I have also released two new mods:
- Schall Geowarfare is an extension mod to Schall Missile Command, provides additional strategic missiles that can alter/destroy terrain.
- Schall Geowarfare: Nokia Phone is an extension mod to above. It is a joke about the phone.

See if you are interested in the mods (especially the first one). Cheers.

4 years ago

Update of the week is about Schall Endgame Evolution. Please help in translation. Thanks in advance!

[mod-setting-name]
endgameevolution-fire-resistance-level=Fire resistance levels
endgameevolution-gui-refresh-interval=GUI refresh interval (30)
endgameevolution-fire-resistance-level="Aligned with vanilla": (Default) Mild increase of 2% per tier.\n"Same as electric resistance": As high as electric resistance, which is quite high.\n"Same as laser resistance": As high as laser resistance, which is very high.
endgameevolution-gui-refresh-interval=GUI information is also refreshed periodically, in addition to just at entity deaths.\nIn unit of seconds.
[string-mod-setting]
endgameevolution-fire-resistance-level-vanilla=Aligned with vanilla
endgameevolution-fire-resistance-level-same-electric=Same as electric resistance
endgameevolution-fire-resistance-level-same-laser=Same as laser resistance

4 years ago

Then my question is: why is it different from the the line where you listed all four missiles?
So do you write "Inclui atualmente míssil MRV napalm, míssil MRV venenoso, míssil MRV atômico, míssil MRV de plutônio."?

I can put it the same way, but the context in my language will change the meaning, I only know one thing Portuguese is a difficult language.

4 years ago

The translations are already added to the current release.

BTW, today I have also released two new mods:
- Schall Geowarfare is an extension mod to Schall Missile Command, provides additional strategic missiles that can alter/destroy terrain.
- Schall Geowarfare: Nokia Phone is an extension mod to above. It is a joke about the phone.

See if you are interested in the mods (especially the first one). Cheers.

I'm going to take a look, and translate I must finish by Sunday

4 years ago

[mod-setting-name]
endgameevolution-fire-resistance-level=Níveis de resistência ao fogo
endgameevolution-gui-refresh-interval=Intervalo de atualização da GUI(30)
endgameevolution-fire-resistance-level="Alinhado com vanilla": (Padrão) Aumento leve de 2% por nivel.\n"Igual à resistência elétrica": Tão alta quanto a resistência elétrica, que é bastante alta.\n"Igual à resistência do laser": Tão alta quanto a resistência do laser, que é muito alta.
endgameevolution-gui-refresh-interval=As informações da GUI também são atualizadas periodicamente, além das mortes de entidades.\nIn unidade de segundos.
[string-mod-setting]
endgameevolution-fire-resistance-level-vanilla=Alinhado com vanilla
endgameevolution-fire-resistance-level-same-electric=Igual à resistência elétrica
endgameevolution-fire-resistance-level-same-laser=Igual à resistência do laser

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

already available in drive

4 years ago

I can put it the same way, but the context in my language will change the meaning, I only know one thing Portuguese is a difficult language.

Leave it like that then. Guess it would be very difficult for me to understand the word forms...

already available in drive

Thanks for the translations.
It is nice to see things are interpreted similarly-yet-different in various cultures. You have used the word "Tijolo Nokia", which literally means "Nokia Brick". This has very high resemblance to what the people in China called: "诺基亚砖头". Brick (砖头) is kind of convenient civilian weapon for fighting, which can be found easily where they lived. They think these phones are as hard as bricks, and can be used like that.
In Hong Kong, they are called "神機", which literally means godly machines. The term is used for "very high quality that it cannot be made by humans".
In Europe and US, it is more about its durability, and even up to the extent that upon touching the ground it can break the ground. My mod is based on this meme interpretation.

Back to the strings.
In item-description, you have used:

Schall-nokia-phone=Você não deveria ter jogado ou jogado no chão, pelo bem do planeta.

Not in place to challenge you, just feeling strange to see two "jogado" consecutively like that. I don't know if "drop" and "throw" are worded just the same in your language. If it is the case, maybe you can just use it once only? (BTW, this mod is about making fun/joke, so it is even more freedom to rewrite sentences to what you feel smooth/fun.)

Next is about Schall Geowarfare.
I found some text are left still in English (or mixed with), including:

[description]
Schall-activation-time=\n[font=default-semibold][color=1, 0.9, 0.75]Activation time:[/color][/font] __1__ s
Schall-blast-radius=\n[font=default-semibold][color=1, 0.9, 0.75]Blast radius:[/color][/font] __1__
Schall-blast-power=\n[font=default-semibold][color=1, 0.9, 0.75]Blast power:[/color][/font] __1__
Schall-pollution=\n[font=default-semibold][color=1, 0.9, 0.75]Pollution:[/color][/font] __1__
Schall-activated-description=[color=1, 0.5, 0.5]This device is ACTIVATED!\nMine (same force only) or destroy it quick to stop the detonation!!![/color]\n
[mod-setting-name]
geowarfare-planet-buster-pollution-base=Pollution base __ITEM__Schall-planet-buster-warhead__ (100000)
geowarfare-tectonic-pollution-base=Pollution base __ITEM__Schall-tectonic-warhead__ (25000)
geowarfare-default-rock=Generated by __ITEM__Schall-tectonic-missile__, quando a profundidade do resultado ultrapassa as planícies.\nCan only use type "simple-entity".\nDefault: "sand-rock-big"

Next questions goes to the names of the missiles: "Planet buster missile", "Tectonic missile" and "Fungal missile". What do you want them be?
Now in game they are shown as "Planet buster missil", "Tectonico missil" and "Fungal missil" respectively.
But I see in description part you used different word forms like "Os caçadores de planetas", "tectônica" and "fungos".
(For reference, you are using "Míssil MRV napalm" in Schall Missile Command.)

4 years ago

speaking of you in this case, you are devastating, the concept without thinking too much is the same, but it's wrong the way I put it, because one theory requires intention, the other not because it was an accident, I realized the context error rereading, in a little while you already understand portugues.kkk

Schall-nokia-phone=Você não deveria ter deixado cair ou jogado no chão, pelo bem do planeta.

4 years ago

[description]
Schall-activation-time=\n[font=default-semibold][color=1, 0.9, 0.75]Activation time:[/color][/font] 1 s
Schall-blast-radius=\n[font=default-semibold][color=1, 0.9, 0.75]Blast radius:[/color][/font] 1
Schall-blast-power=\n[font=default-semibold][color=1, 0.9, 0.75]Blast power:[/color][/font] 1
Schall-pollution=\n[font=default-semibold][color=1, 0.9, 0.75]Pollution:[/color][/font] 1
Schall-activated-description=[color=1, 0.5, 0.5]This device is ACTIVATED!\nMine (same force only) or destroy it quick to stop the detonation!!![/color]\n
[mod-setting-name]
geowarfare-planet-buster-pollution-base=Pollution base ITEM__Schall-planet-buster-warhead (100000)
geowarfare-tectonic-pollution-base=Pollution base ITEM__Schall-tectonic-warhead (25000)
geowarfare-default-rock=Generated by ITEM__Schall-tectonic-missile, quando a profundidade do resultado ultrapassa as planícies.\nCan only use type "simple-entity".\nDefault: "sand-rock-big"

in this case I noticed what you said I will modify the file and I will send it again, notice when ready.

4 years ago

Now in game they are shown as (1)"Planet buster missil",(2) "Tectonico missil" and (3)"Fungal missil" respectively.

1: there is no translation with a correct context, so if not the translation we leave it as the original.

in relation to 2: 3 I made the modifications I realize that you are now using prefix & suffix, I was disturbed by that.

check the drive.

4 years ago

Nice, everything looks good now. Thanks.

PS: Regarding the prefix, suffix and magic strings, they are just for speeding up translations if they words are the same.
Next time you can simply replace the magic strings with your text directly, if they do not fit grammar of your language.

Say, with my English text:

[item-name]
Schall-geo-missile-prefix=
Schall-geo-missile-suffix=missile
Schall-planet-buster-prefix=Planet buster
Schall-planet-buster-missile=__ITEM__Schall-geo-missile-prefix____ITEM__Schall-planet-buster-prefix____ITEM__Schall-geo-missile-suffix__
Schall-planet-buster-1-missile=__ITEM__Schall-planet-buster-missile__ I

You can just type text directly to everything, like this:

[item-name]
Schall-geo-missile-prefix=Míssil
Schall-geo-missile-suffix=
Schall-planet-buster-prefix=Planet buster
Schall-planet-buster-missile=Míssil Planet buster
Schall-planet-buster-1-missile=Míssil Planet buster I

4 years ago

ok, i already know how to proceed next time.

4 years ago

Hello again. Please help translating the new text for Schall Tank Platoon. Thanks in advance.

[mod-setting-name]
tankplatoon-vehicle-hide-resistances=Hide vehicle resistances
tankplatoon-vehicle-hide-resistances=Affect car and tank from vanilla, and all vehicles from Schall mod series.\nOn: (Default) Vanilla 0.15+ setting.\nOff: Vanilla pre-0.15 setting. Show resistances in the entity tooltip.

4 years ago

[mod-setting-name]
tankplatoon-vehicle-hide-resistances=Ocultar resistências do veículo
tankplatoon-vehicle-hide-resistances=Afeta o carro e o tanque da vanilla e todos os veículos da série mod Schall.\nOn: (Padrão) Vanilla 0.15+ configuração.\nOff: Vanilla pre-0.15 configuração. Mostrar resistências na dica de ferramenta da entidade.

4 years ago

Thanks! Just finished a new feature for Schall Gun Pod. Also needs translations please. Thanks in advance.

[mod-setting-name]
gunpod-reload-train-grids=Reload train grids at stations
gunpod-reload-train-grids=Gun pods on trains will be reloaded using supplies in cargo wagons, when parked at stations under selected times.
[string-mod-setting]
gunpod-reload-train-grids-never=Never
gunpod-reload-train-grids-arrival=Arrival
gunpod-reload-train-grids-departure=Departure
gunpod-reload-train-grids-arrival-departure=Arrival & departure

4 years ago

[mod-setting-name]
gunpod-reload-train-grids=Recarregar grades de trem nas estações
gunpod-reload-train-grids=As cápsulas de armas nos trens serão recarregadas usando suprimentos em vagões, quando estacionados em estações em horários selecionados.
[string-mod-setting]
gunpod-reload-train-grids-never=Nunca
gunpod-reload-train-grids-arrival=Chegada
gunpod-reload-train-grids-departure=Partida
gunpod-reload-train-grids-arrival-departure=Chegada & Partida

4 years ago

Thanks. Just a small question:
You have used "arma pods" in most text, and here you are using "cápsulas de armas". Is it OK?

4 years ago

yes,in my opinion, it's the best context

4 years ago

Hello, I have made a big update to Schall Inserters this week. There are a lot of changes, and hard to explain with just pure text here. So I decided to release the mod update first, and ask you here next. So that you can load the mod in game to see how it actually represents.

I have made many comments below (all of them are after ###). The comments are just to explain how those entries are used. No need to translate the comments (after ### mark) or the magic strings, as always.

[description]
Schall-inserter-tier-1=I ### Corresponds to __2__ field in Schall-integrated-inserter-template
Schall-inserter-tier-2=II
Schall-inserter-tier-3=III
Schall-inserter-tier-4=IV

[entity-name]
Schall-integrated-fast-inserter=Integrated fast inserter ### Corresponds to __1__ field in Schall-integrated-inserter-template
Schall-integrated-filter-inserter=Integrated filter inserter ### Corresponds to __1__ field below
Schall-integrated-stack-inserter=Integrated stack inserter ### Corresponds to __1__ field below
Schall-integrated-stack-filter-inserter=Integrated stack filter inserter ### Corresponds to __1__ field below
Schall-integrated-inserter-template=__1__ __2__ +__3__ ### The actual inserter name displayed in game, e.g., "Integrated stack inserter III +2". __1__ is the main name as the above four lines. __2__ is the Schall-inserter-tier-number in [description] part. __3__ is simple number reflecting its tier.

[entity-description]
Schall-integrated-inserter-template=Fused __2__ into __1__, offering even higher speed. ### __1__ is the vanilla inserter name, e.g., "Stack inserter". __2__ is the speed module name, e.g., "Speed module 3".

[technology-description]
Schall-integrated-fast-inserter=Fast inserters with built-in speed modules.
Schall-integrated-stack-inserter=Stack inserters with built-in speed modules.

[mod-setting-name]
Schall-integrated-fast-inserter-tiers=Highest tier __ENTITY__Schall-integrated-fast-inserter__ series
Schall-integrated-filter-inserter-tiers=Highest tier __ENTITY__Schall-integrated-filter-inserter__ series
Schall-integrated-stack-inserter-tiers=Highest tier __ENTITY__Schall-integrated-stack-inserter__ series
Schall-integrated-stack-filter-inserter-tiers=Highest tier __ENTITY__Schall-integrated-stack-filter-inserter__ series

Schall-integrated-fast-inserter-tiers=Availability of the series. Numbers correspond to maximum tier of each level of speed modules.\nDefault option of "1-2-4" offers up to tier +1 with speed module 1 (I), tier +2 with speed module 2 (II), tier +4 with speed module 3 (III).\nOption of "0-0-4" offers only tier +4 with speed module 3 (III), but nothing else.
Schall-integrated-filter-inserter-tiers=Availability of the series. Numbers correspond to maximum tier of each level of speed modules.\nDefault option of "1-2-4" offers up to tier +1 with speed module 1 (I), tier +2 with speed module 2 (II), tier +4 with speed module 3 (III).\nOption of "0-0-4" offers only tier +4 with speed module 3 (III), but nothing else.
Schall-integrated-stack-inserter-tiers=Availability of the series. Numbers correspond to maximum tier of each level of speed modules.\nDefault option of "1-2-4" offers up to tier +1 with speed module 1 (I), tier +2 with speed module 2 (II), tier +4 with speed module 3 (III).\nOption of "0-0-4" offers only tier +4 with speed module 3 (III), but nothing else.
Schall-integrated-stack-filter-inserter-tiers=Availability of the series. Numbers correspond to maximum tier of each level of speed modules.\nDefault option of "1-2-4" offers up to tier +1 with speed module 1 (I), tier +2 with speed module 2 (II), tier +4 with speed module 3 (III).\nOption of "0-0-4" offers only tier +4 with speed module 3 (III), but nothing else. ### These four lines are the same.

[string-mod-setting]
Schall-integrated-fast-inserter-tiers-0-0-0=0-0-0 (Off) ### Other options are pure numbers like "1-2-4". I added this "(Off)" to make it clear. So just need to translate this part.
Schall-integrated-filter-inserter-tiers-0-0-0=0-0-0 (Off)
Schall-integrated-stack-inserter-tiers-0-0-0=0-0-0 (Off)
Schall-integrated-stack-filter-inserter-tiers-0-0-0=0-0-0 (Off)

Be sure to ask me, if you are in doubt.
The text is very long. So no rush, just takes your time. Thanks in advance!

4 years ago

you can send the file to the drive, it’s better because it’s too big

4 years ago

Sure! Just uploaded to Teste\SchallInserters_0.18.1_incomplete.cfg.

The comments are NOT in the file, but only here. Because the comments are not supposed to be in the file, though.

3 years ago

hey sorry, the delay, in my country because of the code we are in quarantine, and my college is doing everything online, and I am entering the period to do late exams, I will send as soon as possible.

3 years ago

It is perfectly fine. Do it only when you are free. Preparing your exams should have a much higher priority. And good luck to your exams! :-D

I have just finished a new update on Schall Endgame Evolution, needing some translations. So one more thing waiting for you after the exams. ;-)

[mod-setting-name]
endgameevolution-category-corpses-enable=Enable category corpses
endgameevolution-category-corpses-time-before-removed=Category corpses removal time
endgameevolution-gui-frame-height-maximum=Frame GUI maximum height
endgameevolution-gui-frame-width-maximum=Frame GUI maximum width
endgameevolution-gui-spawners-exclude=Exclude spawners
endgameevolution-category-corpses-enable=Off: (Default) Death of category aliens still give behemoth corpses. Save much VRAM and UPS, also prevent cluttering the ground.\nOn: Corpses are in the right size and colours. Can consume quite a lot of VRAM and UPS.
endgameevolution-category-corpses-time-before-removed=The time to live for category corpses, in unit of seconds.\nSmaller values allow earlier removal to prevent too many corpses piling up.\nThis will be skipped when entered any negative value, thus using the vanilla default (120 seconds in 0.18.18).
endgameevolution-gui-spawners-exclude=Spawners not considered in GUI. Used for skipping duplicates in some mods.\n__ITEM__Schall-multiple-pattern-note__Default: "^creative-mod_*"

3 years ago

[mod-setting-name]
endgameevolution-category-corpses-enable=Ativar cadáveres de categoria
endgameevolution-category-corpses-time-before-removed=Categoria cadáveres tempo de remoção
endgameevolution-gui-frame-height-maximum=Altura máxima da GUI do quadro
endgameevolution-gui-spawners-exclude=Excluir spawners
endgameevolution-category-corpses-enable=Off: (Padrão) A morte de alienígenas da categoria ainda dá cadáveres gigantes. Economize muito VRAM e UPS, também evite bagunçar o chão.\nOn: Os cadáveres estão no tamanho e cores certos. Pode consumir bastante VRAM e UPS.
endgameevolution-category-corpses-time-before-removed=O tempo de vida para cadáveres de categoria, em unidade de segundos.\nValores menores permitem a remoção mais precoce para evitar o excesso de cadáveres.\nIsso será ignorado quando for inserido qualquer valor negativo, usando assim o padrão de vanilla(120 seconds in 0.18.18).
endgameevolution-gui-spawners-exclude=Spawners não é considerado no GUI. Usado para pular duplicatas em alguns mods.\n__ITEM__Schall-multiple-pattern-note__Default: "^creative-mod_*"

3 years ago

I already sent the file to the test folder

3 years ago

Thanks, got this and the file in Teste folder.

But I found some lines (in both text) remain untranslated:

Schall Endgame Evolution

[mod-setting-name]

Schall Inserters

[entity-name]
Schall-integrated-fast-inserter=Integrated fast inserter
Schall-integrated-filter-inserter=Integrated filter inserter
Schall-integrated-stack-inserter=Integrated stack inserter
Schall-integrated-stack-filter-inserter=Integrated stack filter inserter
[entity-description]
Schall-integrated-inserter-template=Fused __2__ into __1__, offering even higher speed.

3 years ago

Schall Inserters

[entity-name]
Schall-integrated-fast-inserter=Insersor rápido integrado
Schall-integrated-filter-inserter=Insersor de filtro integrado
Schall-integrated-stack-inserter=Insersor de pilha integrado
Schall-integrated-stack-filter-inserter=Insersor de filtro de pilha integrado
[entity-description]
Schall-integrated-inserter-template=Fundido 2 into 1, oferecendo velocidade ainda maior.

3 years ago

Schall Endgame Evolution

[mod-setting-name]
endgameevolution-gui-frame-width-maximum=Largura máxima do na GUI do quadro

3 years ago

Hi again! I have just made and published a new mod Schall Radioactive Waste.
When you have time, please see if you are interested in providing an translation.
Locale files of my 3 languages are uploaded to "Teste" folder on Drive.

3 years ago

I will take a look this weekend

3 years ago

already sent

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

A/ Just finished implementing your file. Everything looks fine, except for two lines having text "__B__ and __C__".
I have replaced the English "and" with Brazilian Portuguese "e" by myself, so the whole thing is all fine now. Thanks a lot.

B/ Also added a new option to Schall Oil Fuel, needing your help in translation:

[mod-setting-name]
oilfuel-burnt-inventory-mining-drill=Add burnt fuel inventory to mining drills

There are similar translation made by you before, which you can take reference of:

oilfuel-burnt-inventory-car=Adicionar inventário de combustível queimado aos veículos
oilfuel-burnt-inventory-locomotive=Adicionar inventário de combustível queimado às locomotivas
oilfuel-burnt-inventory-inserter=Adicionar inventário de combustível queimado aos insersores
oilfuel-burnt-inventory-boiler=Adicionar inventário de combustível queimado às caldeiras
oilfuel-burnt-inventory-furnace=Adicionar inventário de combustível queimado aos fornos
oilfuel-burnt-inventory-generator-equipment=Adicionar inventário de combustível queimado ao equipamento gerador

C/ Also added a new message to Schall Starting Inventory, needing your help in translation too:

[description]
Schall-failed-to-add-msg=Failed to add item "__1__" ×__2__.

Here __1__ is the item name (e.g., "burner-inserter"), __2__ is the amount of items.

3 years ago

Hi again. I have published another new mod Schall Perpetual Machine on last Thursday.
Please take a look when you have the time. Uploaded the locale files to "Teste" folder.
PS: Many settings are partially/completely copied from Schall Oil Fuel. So can reuse many of text there.

3 years ago

[mod-setting-name]
oilfuel-burnt-inventory-mining-drill=Adicionar inventário de combustível queimado às perfurações de mineração.

[description]
Schall-failed-to-add-msg=Falha ao adicionar item "1" ×2.

3 years ago

Hello, there are a few new text needing translations. Thanks in advance.

Schall Oil Fuel

[mod-setting-name]
oilfuel-burnt-inventory-assembling-machine=Add burnt fuel inventory to assembling machines

Schall Perpetual Machine (only relevant if you are interested in this mod)

[mod-setting-name]
perpetual-machine-assembling-machine=Add perpetual variant to assembling machines

3 years ago

[mod-setting-name]
oilfuel-burnt-inventory-assembling-machine=Adicione inventário de combustível queimado às máquinas de montagem

3 years ago

I will translate this new mod, but this Saturday I am sharing my pc with my brother these weeks, if possible update the file on the drive, thanks.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Thank you. And I have extra strings for Schall Virtual Signals:

[virtual-signal-name]
signal-arrow-leftwards=Leftwards arrow signal
signal-arrow-upwards=Upwards arrow signal
signal-arrow-rightwards=Rightwards arrow signal
signal-arrow-downwards=Downwards arrow signal
signal-arrow-left-right=Left right arrow signal
signal-arrow-up-down=Up down arrow signal
signal-arrow-north-west=North west arrow signal
signal-arrow-north-east=North east arrow signal
signal-arrow-south-east=South east arrow signal
signal-arrow-south-west=South west arrow signal
signal-mathematical-plus=Plus sign signal
signal-mathematical-minus=Minus sign signal
signal-mathematical-multiplication=Multiplication sign signal
signal-mathematical-division=Division sign signal
signal-mathematical-less=Less-than sign signal
signal-mathematical-greater=Greater-than sign signal
signal-mathematical-summation=Summation sign signal
signal-mathematical-product=Product sign signal
signal-mathematical-difference=Difference sign signal
signal-mathematical-percent=Percent sign signal

[mod-setting-name]
virtualsignal-mathematical-enable=Enable mathematical signals
virtualsignal-arrow-enable=Enable arrow signals

EDIT:
You can preview the icons of new signals here.

3 years ago

[virtual-signal-name]
signal-arrow-leftwards=sinal de seta esquerda
signal-arrow-upwards=sinal de seta para cima
signal-arrow-rightwards=sinal de seta para a direita
signal-arrow-downwards=sinal de seta para baixo
signal-arrow-left-right=sinal de seta esquerda direita
signal-arrow-up-down=sinal de seta para cima e para baixo
signal-arrow-north-west=sinal de seta noroeste
signal-arrow-north-east=sinal de seta norte-leste
signal-arrow-south-east=sinal da seta sudeste
signal-arrow-south-west=sinal de seta sudoeste
signal-mathematical-plus=sinal de sinal de adição
signal-mathematical-minus= sinal de sinal de menos
signal-mathematical-multiplication=Sinal do sinal de multiplicação
signal-mathematical-division=sinal do sinal de divisão
signal-mathematical-less= sinal de sinal menor que
signal-mathematical-greater=sinal de sinal maior que
signal-mathematical-summation=Sinal do sinal de soma
signal-mathematical-product=sinal de sinal do produto
signal-mathematical-difference=sinal de sinal de diferença
signal-mathematical-percent=sinal de porcentagem

3 years ago

[mod-setting-name]
virtualsignal-mathematical-enable=Ativar sinais matemáticos
virtualsignal-arrow-enable=Ativar sinais de seta

3 years ago

SchallPerpetualMachine, I already posted the translated file, please make sure you don't have any pending updates for translation.

3 years ago

Thanks. And yes, there is one string yet to translate:

[mod-setting-name]
perpetual-machine-assembling-machine=Add perpetual variant to assembling machines

3 years ago

Also I feel strange for some strings with double "Sinal" words, in all those mathematical signals.

Maybe can simply with just one "Sinal" word?

3 years ago

[mod-setting-name]
perpetual-machine-assembling-machine=Adicionar variante perpétua às máquinas de montagem

3 years ago

Also I feel strange for some strings with double "Sinal" words, in all those mathematical signals.

Maybe can simply with just one "Sinal" word?

I understand that it seems strange that repetition has some cases that there has to be a reduction in words to make sense, I don't remember the name of that in my grammar but it is boring.

3 years ago

Okay, keep it like that then.
Can always change later if you find better wordings.

3 years ago

ok

3 years ago

Hello. This week I have only two new strings, both for the new mod Schall Belt Configuration × Bob's Logistics. They are the name of tier 4 and tier 5 loaders. Thanks in advance.

[entity-name]
turbo-loader=Turbo loader
ultimate-loader=Ultimate loader

PS: There are no loaders in Bob's Logistics. (This is why I made them.) The official language pack of Bob's mods are using the following prefixes (line 100-105) for the respective belts, so you make take them as reference (which are worded the same in pt-BR):

prefix-black=Básico
prefix-yellow=Padrão
prefix-red=Rápido
prefix-blue=Expresso
prefix-purple=Turbo
prefix-green=Ultimate

3 years ago

sorry for the delay, in this case you can send me all the names of the shippers with their respective color in order of increasing level, so I can give the accurate translation.

3 years ago

[entity-name]
turbo-loader= Carregador Turbo
ultimate-loader=Carregador Ultimate

3 years ago

with this addition or modification, the translation may pass the wrong level idea.

these types of translations that are accessible at the object level are kind of complicated to do.

3 years ago

The two lines you gave are already enough. It is enough to match the "speed label" to match the style.
If you feel anything not good enough, free feel to send me updates.
But if it is too complicated to do, then not worth to waste too much time on that. :-)

I have launched a new mod Schall Railway Controller, which is about trains management. Please see if you are interested in providing translations for it.
The majority of strings are about the text on GUI buttons, window titles, and tooltips. So I would suggest editing the locale file directly and load up the game and mod, so you can see where each text is used.

3 years ago

Hello, there are several new text in several mods this week.
Too bad the new style of mod portal is not going right with Markdown blockquote syntax...

Schall Minor Tweaks 0.18.2

[mod-setting-name]
SchallTweaks-research-queue-force-enable=Force enable research queue

Schall Tank Woodcutting 0.18.2

[mod-setting-name]
SchallTankWoodcutting-woodcutting-enable=Enable woodcutting
SchallTankWoodcutting-rockcrushing-enable=Enable rockcrushing

Schall Endgame Evolution 0.18.4

[gui-window]
Schall-EE-frame-main=Evolution
[gui-button]
Schall-EE-mod-button=Toggle evolution GUI

PS: [gui-window] contains text for the title bar of the window. [gui-button] contains text for the GUI buttons.

3 years ago

the old way was better

3 years ago

Schall Minor Tweaks 0.18.2

[mod-setting-name]
SchallTweaks-research-queue-force-enable=Forçar ativação da fila de pesquisa

Schall Tank Woodcutting 0.18.2

[mod-setting-name]
SchallTankWoodcutting-woodcutting-enable=Ativar corte de madeira
SchallTankWoodcutting-rockcrushing-enable=Ativar esmagamento de rocha

Schall Endgame Evolution 0.18.4

[gui-window]
Schall-EE-frame-main=Evolução
[gui-button]
Schall-EE-mod-button=Alternar GUI de evolução

3 years ago

mod Schall Railway Controller,at this point I can do this translation, because I am unable to run the game, because my computer source has died, and the model I use will take time to arrive.

this pandemic delays everything right now.

3 years ago

It is alright.
Stay safe, stay strong.

There are two more strings for Schall Endgame Evolution 0.18.4 needing the update. "Evolution GUI" is the exact same window mentioned above in Schall-EE-mod-button.

[mod-setting-name]
endgameevolution-gui-frame-height-maximum=Evolution GUI maximum height
endgameevolution-gui-frame-width-maximum=Evolution GUI maximum width

PS: I have also updated in Google Drive for the locale files of Schall Railway Controller.

3 years ago

[mod-setting-name]
endgameevolution-gui-frame-height-maximum=Altura máxima do Evolution GUI
endgameevolution-gui-frame-width-maximum=Largura máxima da GUI do Evolution

3 years ago

Thanks.
Just curious, why the two phrases look so different? Does it come from different word genders of "height" and "width"?

3 years ago

I can write to look similar, but I did it that way so that when the game is in play, the player will not confuse and think it is the same.

3 years ago

Hello! This week we have the following new text for the mod updates. Would appreciate your help in translation.

Schall Ore Conversion 0.18.1
(Text after # are purely comments for you to understand. No need to translate.)

[gui-window]
Schall-OC-frame-main=Ore Conversion
[gui-button]
Schall-OC-mod-button=Toggle ore conversion GUI
Schall-OC-convert-to=Convert to __1__ # Parameter 1 is the new ore name
Schall-OC-amount-double=Double amount
Schall-OC-erase=Erase # Removal of ore patch
[gui-label]
Schall-OC-survey=Survey # About geological survey on ores, aka. prospection
Schall-OC-size=Size # Number of ore patches, aka. scale
Schall-OC-amount=Amount
Schall-OC-total=Total # On last row of survey table, summing all types of ores
Schall-OC-radius=Radius
Schall-OC-operation=Operation # Actions including convert to another ore, erase ore, double amount

Schall Remains & Pickup 0.18.1

[mod-setting-name]
remains-remain-probability=Remains probability (100)
remains-remain-container-exclude=Exclude container
remains-remain-probability=The chance of inventory items being remained, instead of being lost.\nIn percent.

Schall Uncraft 0.18.2

[mod-setting-name]
uncraft-retreival-probability=Retreival probability (100)
uncraft-retreival-probability=The chance of ingredients being retreived, instead of being lost.\nIn percent.

Schall Pickup Tower 0.18.2

[mod-setting-name]
Schall-pickup-tower-prerequisite-tech=Prerequisite technology

PS: I have released a few new mods recently. Feel free to translate at any time, no rush as they requires quite some work. I have uploaded them to G-Drive. Here is the list:
- Schall Railway Controller Quite long indeed...
- Schall Circuit Scaling Also long.
- Schall Circuit Group Short, and most can be copied from that of Schall Transport Group directly.

Thanks in advance.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Schall Ore Conversion 0.18.1

[gui-window]
Schall-OC-frame-main = Conversão de minério
[gui-button]
Schall-OC-mod-button = Alternar conversão de minério GUI
Schall-OC-convert-to = Converter em 1
Schall-OC-amount-double = Montante duplo
Schall-OC-erase = Apagar
[gui-label]
Schall-OC-survey = Levantamento
Schall-OC-size = Tamanho
Schall-OC-amount = Quantidade
Schall-OC-total = Total
Schall-OC-radius = Raio
Schall-OC-operation = Operação

Schall Remains & Pickup 0.18.1

[mod-setting-name]
remains-remain-probability= (Continua a probabilidade (100)
remains-remain-container-exclude= Excluir contêiner
remains-remain-probability= a chance de itens de inventário permanecerem de estar perdido. \ nEm porcentagem.

Schall Uncraft 0.18.2

[mod-setting-name]
uncraft-retreival-probability = probabilidade de recuperação (100)
uncraft-retreival-probability = A chance de os ingredientes serem recuperados, em vez de perdidos. \ nEm porcentagem.

[mod-setting-name]
Schall-pickup-tower-prerequisite-tech = Tecnologia de pré-requisito

3 years ago

in relation to the new mods I can't do it, due to time issues and I can't play because of my PC, but I will continue to support the ones I have already been giving.

3 years ago

It is perfectly fine. You have contributed a lot, and I have already been asking too much from you.
Thanks again!

3 years ago

look what I said was not offensive, my country has a bad administration, and this pandemic made it difficult for everyone when everything normalizes or even before if I have the opportunity to play the new mods.

3 years ago

Reading from reports, your country is suffering much from the pandemic.
Do not worry about the mods. Take good care of your family and yourself.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hello! Sorry to bother you again for the coming updates.
This is a long list of new text, so I would be extra grateful if you could help translate when you have time. (No need to rush, as usual.)

Schall Map Tag 0.18.1

[mod-setting-name]
maptag-coord-format-custom-x-pos-sign=Custom sign in positive x / East
maptag-coord-format-custom-x-neg-sign=Custom sign in negative x / West
maptag-coord-format-custom-y-pos-sign=Custom sign in positive y / South
maptag-coord-format-custom-y-neg-sign=Custom sign in negative y / North
maptag-coord-format-custom-fmt-value=Custom format in value
maptag-coord-format-custom-fmt-coord=Custom format in coordinates
maptag-coord-format-set=..."Custom format": Use custom format as below six options.
maptag-coord-format-custom-x-pos-sign=Examples:\n"", "+": Mathematical\n"E ", " E": English\n"O ", " O": German\n"東 ", " 東": Traditional Chinese\n"东 ", " 东": Simplified Chinese
maptag-coord-format-custom-x-neg-sign=Examples:\n"-": Mathematical\n"W ", " W": English, German\n"西 ", " 西": Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese
maptag-coord-format-custom-y-pos-sign=Examples:\n"", "+": Mathematical\n"S ", " S": English, German\n"南 ", " 南": Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese
maptag-coord-format-custom-y-neg-sign=Examples:\n"-": Mathematical\n"N ", " N": English, German\n"北 ", " 北": Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese
maptag-coord-format-custom-fmt-value=%s: Sign, as above four options.\n%v: Coordinate value.\nExamples:\n"%s%v": Sign before value.\n"%v%s": Sign after value.
maptag-coord-format-custom-fmt-coord=%x: Formatted x value, as after above option.\n%y: Formatted y value, as after above option.\nExamples:\n"(%x, %y)": x (East / West) first.\n"(%x、%y)"\n"(%y, %x)": y (South / North) first.\n"(%y、%x)"
[string-mod-setting]
maptag-coord-format-set-fmt-category-mathematical=── Mathematical ──
maptag-coord-format-set-fmt-category-english=─── English ───
maptag-coord-format-set-fmt-category-german=─── German ───
maptag-coord-format-set-fmt-category-chinese-TW=─ Traditional Chinese ─
maptag-coord-format-set-fmt-category-chinese-CN=─ Simplified Chinese ─

Schall Radar Alignment 0.18.3

format-gons=__1__ gon
format-radians=__1__
format-rhumbs=__1__"
format-nato-milliradians=__1__ mil
format-warsaw-pact-milliradians=__1__ mil
[description]
Schall-direction-0=N
Schall-direction-1=NbE
Schall-direction-2=NNE
Schall-direction-3=NEbN
Schall-direction-4=NE
Schall-direction-5=NEbE
Schall-direction-6=ENE
Schall-direction-7=EbN
Schall-direction-8=E
Schall-direction-9=EbS
Schall-direction-10=ESE
Schall-direction-11=SEbE
Schall-direction-12=SE
Schall-direction-13=SEbS
Schall-direction-14=SSE
Schall-direction-15=SbE
Schall-direction-16=S
Schall-direction-17=SbW
Schall-direction-18=SSW
Schall-direction-19=SWbS
Schall-direction-20=SW
Schall-direction-21=SWbW
Schall-direction-22=WSW
Schall-direction-23=WbS
Schall-direction-24=W
Schall-direction-25=WbN
Schall-direction-26=WNW
Schall-direction-27=NWbW
Schall-direction-28=NW
Schall-direction-29=NWbN
Schall-direction-30=NNW
Schall-direction-31=NbW
Schall-direction-full-0=North
Schall-direction-full-1=North by east
Schall-direction-full-2=North-northeast
Schall-direction-full-3=Northeast by north
Schall-direction-full-4=Northeast
Schall-direction-full-5=Northeast by east
Schall-direction-full-6=East-northeast
Schall-direction-full-7=East by north
Schall-direction-full-8=East
Schall-direction-full-9=East by south
Schall-direction-full-10=East-southeast
Schall-direction-full-11=Southeast by east
Schall-direction-full-12=Southeast
Schall-direction-full-13=Southeast by south
Schall-direction-full-14=South-southeast
Schall-direction-full-15=South by east
Schall-direction-full-16=South
Schall-direction-full-17=South by west
Schall-direction-full-18=South-southwest
Schall-direction-full-19=Southwest by south
Schall-direction-full-20=Southwest
Schall-direction-full-21=Southwest by west
Schall-direction-full-22=West-southwest
Schall-direction-full-23=West by south
Schall-direction-full-24=West
Schall-direction-full-25=West by north
Schall-direction-full-26=West-northwest
Schall-direction-full-27=Northwest by west
Schall-direction-full-28=Northwest
Schall-direction-full-29=Northwest by north
Schall-direction-full-30=North-northwest
Schall-direction-full-31=North by west
[gui-window]
Schall-RA-frame-main=Radar
[gui-label]
position=Position
offset=Offset
distance=Distance
azimuth=Azimuth
compass=Compass
[mod-setting-name]
radar-compass-points=Compass points
radar-angle-unit=Unit of Angle
radar-artillery-angle-unit=Unit of Artillery angle
radar-angle-decimal-places=Decimal places in angles
radar-compass-points=4: Include cardinal directions only (N, E, S, W), 4 points in total.\n8: Include intercardinal directions also (NE, SE, SW, NW), 8 points in total.\n16: Include down to secondary intercardinal directions (NNE, ENE, ESE, SSE, ...), 16 points in total.\n32: Include down to tertiary intercardinal directions (NbE, NEbN, NEbE, EbN, ...), 32 points in total.
radar-angle-unit="Degree": 1 turn = 360°\n"Gradian": 1 turn = 400 gon\n"Radian": 1 turn = 2π ≈ 6.28\n"Nautical rhumb": 1 turn = 32"
radar-artillery-angle-unit="NATO mil": 1 turn = 6400 mil\n"Warsaw Pact mil": 1 turn = 6000 mil
[string-mod-setting]
radar-angle-unit-degree=Degree
radar-angle-unit-gradian=Gradian
radar-angle-unit-radian=Radian
radar-angle-unit-rhumb=Nautical rhumb
radar-artillery-angle-unit-NONE=NONE
radar-artillery-angle-unit-nato-mil=NATO mil
radar-artillery-angle-unit-warsaw-pact-mil=Warsaw Pact mil

EDIT: Missed the following line:

[mod-setting-name]
pickuptower-range-show=Show neighbouring pickup range

3 years ago

Hello! This week we have the following for update. Please help:

Schall Tank Platoon 1.0.0

[description]
Schall-flying-text-place=[color=1, 0.75, 0.5]Place[/color]
Schall-flying-text-insert-failed=[color=1, 0.14, 0]Cannot insert __1__.[/color]
[mod-setting-name]
tankplatoon-vehicle-clone-placement-built-enable=Vehicle clone placement on built
tankplatoon-vehicle-clone-placement-pasted-enable=Vehicle clone placement on pasted
tankplatoon-vehicle-clone-placement-built-enable=On entity built.\nOnly apply when the player is driving the exact same type of vehicle.\nInsert (will not replace) the same set of fuel, ammo and grid equipment, as the vehicle being driven by the player.\nItems taken from player inventory.
tankplatoon-vehicle-clone-placement-pasted-enable=On entity settings pasted (by hotkey).\nCan apply on different types of vehicles.\nInsert (will not replace) the same set of fuel, ammo and grid equipment, as the vehicle copied from.\nItems taken from player inventory.

3 years ago

Schall Map Tag 0.18.1

[mod-setting-name]
maptag-coord-format-custom-x-pos-sign=Login personalizado positivo x / Leste
maptag-coord-format-custom-x-neg-sign=Login personalizado negativo x / Oeste
maptag-coord-format-custom-y-pos-sign=Login personalizado positivo y / Sul
maptag-coord-format-custom-y-neg-sign=Login personalizado negativo y / Norte
maptag-coord-format-custom-fmt-value=Formato personalizado em valor
maptag-coord-format-custom-fmt-coord=Formato personalizado em coordenadas
maptag-coord-format-set=..."Formato personalizado": Use o formato personalizado conforme as seis opções abaixo.
maptag-coord-format-custom-x-pos-sign=Examples:\n"", "+": Mathematical\n"E ", " E": English\n"O ", " O": German\n"東 ", " 東": Traditional Chinese\n"东 ", " 东": Simplified Chinese
maptag-coord-format-custom-x-neg-sign=Examples:\n"-": Mathematical\n"W ", " W": English, German\n"西 ", " 西": Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese
maptag-coord-format-custom-y-pos-sign=Examples:\n"", "+": Mathematical\n"S ", " S": English, German\n"南 ", " 南": Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese
maptag-coord-format-custom-y-neg-sign=Examples:\n"-": Mathematical\n"N ", " N": English, German\n"北 ", " 北": Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese
maptag-coord-format-custom-fmt-value=%s: Sign, as above four options.\n%v: Coordinate value.\nExamples:\n"%s%v": Sign before value.\n"%v%s": Sign after value.
maptag-coord-format-custom-fmt-coord=%x: Formatted x value, as after above option.\n%y: Formatted y value, as after above option.\nExamples:\n"(%x, %y)": x (East / West) first.\n"(%x、%y)"\n"(%y, %x)": y (South / North) first.\n"(%y、%x)"
[string-mod-setting]

format-gons=1 gon
format-radians=1
format-rhumbs=1"
format-nato-milliradians=1 mil
format-warsaw-pact-milliradians=1 mil
[description]
Schall-direction-0=N
Schall-direction-1=NbE
Schall-direction-2=NNE
Schall-direction-3=NEbN
Schall-direction-4=NE
Schall-direction-5=NEbE
Schall-direction-6=ENE
Schall-direction-7=EbN
Schall-direction-8=E
Schall-direction-9=EbS
Schall-direction-10=ESE
Schall-direction-11=SEbE
Schall-direction-12=SE
Schall-direction-13=SEbS
Schall-direction-14=SSE
Schall-direction-15=SbE
Schall-direction-16=S
Schall-direction-17=SbW
Schall-direction-18=SSW
Schall-direction-19=SWbS
Schall-direction-20=SW
Schall-direction-21=SWbW
Schall-direction-22=WSW
Schall-direction-23=WbS
Schall-direction-24=W
Schall-direction-25=WbN
Schall-direction-26=WNW
Schall-direction-27=NWbW
Schall-direction-28=NW
Schall-direction-29=NWbN
Schall-direction-30=NNW
Schall-direction-31=NbW
Schall-direction-full-0=Norte
Schall-direction-full-1=Norte a leste
Schall-direction-full-2=Norte-Nordeste
Schall-direction-full-3=Nordeste a Norte
Schall-direction-full-4=Nordeste
Schall-direction-full-5=Nordeste por leste
Schall-direction-full-6=Leste-Nordeste
Schall-direction-full-7=Leste pelo norte
Schall-direction-full-8=Leste
Schall-direction-full-9=Leste pelo sul
Schall-direction-full-10=Leste-sudeste
Schall-direction-full-11=Sudeste por leste
Schall-direction-full-12=Sudeste
Schall-direction-full-13=Sudeste pelo sul
Schall-direction-full-14=Sul-sudeste
Schall-direction-full-15=Sul a leste
Schall-direction-full-16=Sul
Schall-direction-full-17=Sul a oeste
Schall-direction-full-18=Sul-sudoeste
Schall-direction-full-19=Sudoeste pelo sul
Schall-direction-full-20=Sudoeste
Schall-direction-full-21=Sudoeste por oeste
Schall-direction-full-22=Oeste-sudoeste
Schall-direction-full-23=Oeste pelo sul
Schall-direction-full-24=Oeste
Schall-direction-full-25=Oeste pelo norte
Schall-direction-full-26=Oeste-noroeste
Schall-direction-full-27=Noroeste a Oeste
Schall-direction-full-28=Noroeste
Schall-direction-full-29=Noroeste pelo norte
Schall-direction-full-30=Norte-noroeste
Schall-direction-full-31=Norte a oeste
[gui-window]
Schall-RA-frame-main=Radar
[gui-label]
position=Posição
offset=Offset
distance=Distancia
azimuth=Azimuth
compass=Compass
[mod-setting-name]
radar-compass-points=Compass pointos
radar-angle-unit=Unidade de Ângulo
radar-artillery-angle-unit=Ângulo da unidade de artilharia
radar-angle-decimal-places=Casas decimais em ângulos
radar-compass-points=4: Incluir apenas direções cardeais (N, E, S, W), 4 pontos no total.\n8: Incluir direções intercardinais também (NE, SE, SW, NW), 8 pontos no total.\n16: Incluir até as direções intercardinais secundárias (NNE, ENE, ESE, SSE, ...), 16 pontos no total.\n32: Inclui as direções intercardinais terciárias (NbE, NEbN, NEbE, EbN, ...), 32 pontos no total.
radar-angle-unit="Grau": 1 turn = 360°\n"Gradian": 1 turn = 400 gon\n"Radian": 1 turn = 2π ≈ 6.28\n"Nautical rhumb": 1 turn = 32"
radar-artillery-angle-unit="NATO mil": 1 turn = 6400 mil\n"Warsaw Pact mil": 1 turn = 6000 mil
[string-mod-setting]
radar-angle-unit-degree=Grau
radar-angle-unit-gradian=Gradian
radar-angle-unit-radian=Radian
radar-angle-unit-rhumb=Nautical rhumb
radar-artillery-angle-unit-NONE=NENHUM
radar-artillery-angle-unit-nato-mil=NATO mil
radar-artillery-angle-unit-warsaw-pact-mil=Warsaw Pact mil

EDIT: Missed the following line:

[mod-setting-name]
pickuptower-range-show=Mostrar local de embarque vizinho

3 years ago

[description]
Schall-flying-text-place=[color=1, 0.75, 0.5]Lugar[/color]
Schall-flying-text-insert-failed=[color=1, 0.14, 0]Cannot insert 1.[/color]
[mod-setting-name]
tankplatoon-vehicle-clone-placement-built-enable=Colocação do clone do veículo no construído
tankplatoon-vehicle-clone-placement-pasted-enable=Colocação do clone do veículo colado
tankplatoon-vehicle-clone-placement-built-enable=Na entidade construída.\nAplica-se apenas quando o jogador está dirigindo exatamente o mesmo tipo de veículo.\nInsira (não substituirá) o mesmo conjunto de combustível, munição e equipamento de grade, como o veículo sendo conduzido pelo jogador.\nItens retirados do inventário do jogador.
tankplatoon-vehicle-clone-placement-pasted-enable=Nas configurações da entidade aprovadas (por tecla de atalho).\nPode ser aplicado em diferentes tipos de veículos.\nInsira (não substituirá) o mesmo conjunto de combustível, munição e equipamento de grade, como o veículo copiado.\nItens retirados do inventário do jogador.

3 years ago

Thanks.

Guess you have skipped the following lines:

Schall Map Tag 0.18.1

[string-mod-setting]

Do the following direction abbreviations needs to be translated?
Guess they usually corresponds to initials of directions in their own language.
From Português Wiki, it uses the set "NESO".

[description]
Schall-direction-0=N
Schall-direction-1=NbE
Schall-direction-2=NNE
Schall-direction-3=NEbN
Schall-direction-4=NE
Schall-direction-5=NEbE
Schall-direction-6=ENE
Schall-direction-7=EbN
Schall-direction-8=E
Schall-direction-9=EbS
Schall-direction-10=ESE
Schall-direction-11=SEbE
Schall-direction-12=SE
Schall-direction-13=SEbS
Schall-direction-14=SSE
Schall-direction-15=SbE
Schall-direction-16=S
Schall-direction-17=SbW
Schall-direction-18=SSW
Schall-direction-19=SWbS
Schall-direction-20=SW
Schall-direction-21=SWbW
Schall-direction-22=WSW
Schall-direction-23=WbS
Schall-direction-24=W
Schall-direction-25=WbN
Schall-direction-26=WNW
Schall-direction-27=NWbW
Schall-direction-28=NW
Schall-direction-29=NWbN
Schall-direction-30=NNW
Schall-direction-31=NbW

The flying text "Place" is meant to a verb here (putting/inserting ammo/fuel/equipment into a vehicle), not a noun (position, post). It refers to the action a player is performing on a vehicle (similar to "Reload", "Unload", "Recharge" in my other mods).
Is "Lugar" an appropriate word in this context?
(Should correspond to the other mod setting text of the same update: "Colocação do clone do veículo no construído", "Colocação do clone do veículo colado", ...)

Does the second line needs translation? In game core.lua has a relevant text: "não pode ser inserido aqui."

[description]
Schall-flying-text-insert-failed=[color=1, 0.14, 0]Cannot insert __1__.[/color]

There are two more mods updated in the last two weeks, as the following:

Schall Starting Inventory 0.18.5

[string-mod-setting]
startupinv-vehicle-1-type-inv-category-vehicle-spider=──── Spider ────

Schall Oil Fuel 0.18.3

oilfuel-fuel-pollution-rebalance=Off: Same as vanilla, no differences among fuels.\nOn: Increases pollution from dirty fuels (e.g., __ITEM__coal__, __ENTITY__crude-oil__.) Decreases pollution from cleaner fuels (e.g., __ITEM__rocket-fuel__, Petroleum gas.)

3 years ago

[description]
Schall-direction-0=N
Schall-direction-1=NbE
Schall-direction-2=NNE
Schall-direction-3=NEbN
Schall-direction-4=NE
Schall-direction-5=NEbE
Schall-direction-6=ENE
Schall-direction-7=EbN
Schall-direction-8=E
Schall-direction-9=EbS
Schall-direction-10=ESE
Schall-direction-11=SEbE
Schall-direction-12=SE
Schall-direction-13=SEbS
Schall-direction-14=SSE
Schall-direction-15=SbE
Schall-direction-16=S
Schall-direction-17=SbW
Schall-direction-18=SSW
Schall-direction-19=SWbS
Schall-direction-20=SW
Schall-direction-21=SWbW
Schall-direction-22=WSW
Schall-direction-23=WbS
Schall-direction-24=W
Schall-direction-25=WbN
Schall-direction-26=WNW
Schall-direction-27=NWbW
Schall-direction-28=NW
Schall-direction-29=NWbN
Schall-direction-30=NNW
Schall-direction-31=NbW

in the case of beginners the normal thing is to use the abbreviations in english it was like learning at school

3 years ago

[description]
Schall-flying-text-insert-failed=[color=1, 0.14, 0]Não pode inserir 1.[/color]

There are two more mods updated in the last two weeks, as the following:

Schall Starting Inventory 0.18.5

[string-mod-setting]
startupinv-vehicle-1-type-inv-category-vehicle-spider=────Aranha ────

Schall Oil Fuel 0.18.3

oilfuel-fuel-pollution-rebalance=Off: O mesmo que baunilha, sem diferenças entre os combustíveis.\nOn: Aumenta a poluição de combustíveis sujos (e.g., ITEM__coal, ENTITY__crude-oil.) Diminui a poluição de combustíveis mais limpos (e.g., ITEM__rocket-fuel, Petroleum gas.)

3 years ago

Schall Map Tag 0.18.1

maptag-coord-format-custom-x-pos-sign=Examples:\n"", "+": Matemático\n"E ", " E": Inglês\n"O ", " O": alemão\n"東 ", " 東": Chinês tradicional\n"东 ", " 东": chinês simplificado
maptag-coord-format-custom-x-neg-sign=Examples:\n"-": Matemático\n"W ", " W": Inglês, alemão\n"西 ", " 西": Chinês tradicional, chinês simplificado
maptag-coord-format-custom-y-pos-sign=Examples:\n"", "+": Matemático\n"S ", " S": Inglês, alemão\n"南 ", " 南": Chinês tradicional, chinês simplificado
maptag-coord-format-custom-y-neg-sign=Examples:\n"-": Matemático\n"N ", " N": Inglês, alemão\n"北 ", " 北": Chinês tradicional, chinês simplificado
maptag-coord-format-custom-fmt-value=%s: Assine, conforme as quatro opções acima\n%v: Valor das coordenadas.\nExamples:\n"%s%v": Assine antes do valor.\n"%v%s": Sinal após valor.
maptag-coord-format-custom-fmt-coord=%x: Valor x formatado, como após a opção acima.\n%y: Valor y formatado, como após a opção acima.\nExamples:\n"(%x, %y)": x (East / West) first.\n"(%x、%y)"\n"(%y, %x)": y (South / North) first.\n"(%y、%x)"
[string-mod-setting]
maptag-coord-format-set-fmt-category-mathematical=── Matemático ──
maptag-coord-format-set-fmt-category-english=─── Inglês ───
maptag-coord-format-set-fmt-category-german=─── Alemão ───
maptag-coord-format-set-fmt-category-chinese-TW=─ Chinês Tradicional ─
maptag-coord-format-set-fmt-category-chinese-CN=─ Chinês simplificado ─

3 years ago

I have an idea for a mod for weapons, a mod that creates a shield in the weapons of the game, and has a double tech tree 1: shield life 2: shield reload speed.

3 years ago

Thanks. I have missed one line in Schall Oil Fuel 0.18.3 though:

[mod-setting-name]
oilfuel-fuel-pollution-rebalance=Fuel pollution rebalance

3 years ago

I have an idea for a mod for weapons, a mod that creates a shield in the weapons of the game, and has a double tech tree 1: shield life 2: shield reload speed.

Can you describe a bit more?
Do you mean a "shield projector"-like gun that creates a temporary (say: 30s) wall entity on ground? (Like creating land mine or combat robot.)
Or in other way?
Also, in what way to implement "shield"? (Current game mechanism for shields is provided by shield equipment within grid, which belongs to a character or vehicle.)
Or you know some "mod" way to create shields?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Turret-Shields

this model was discontinued, if you can make a similar mod or continue it, I think it's a great mod.

3 years ago

[mod-setting-name]
oilfuel-fuel-pollution-rebalance=Reequilíbrio da poluição de combustível

3 years ago

send me the names of the mods or the file on the drive those that don't have a translation yet.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Thanks. There are four new mods:
- Schall Railway Controller
- Schall Circuit Scaling
- Schall Circuit Group
- Schall Arachnid Platoon

Currently I am rather busy with some new mods. When I have time, I will take a look of the mentioned mod.
Have yet to see how "Lightweight scripted" it is, as I don't even bother with mods that are heavy-scripted or using on_tick handler.
If it can do so with heavy-scripting, I agree it would a great feature.

3 years ago

sent to drive folder

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Thank you. Got the four files and I will check & integrate them into next versions.

Two mods having an update this week, as follows:
(Note that the sentences are mostly similar to what you have provided earlier, just a few keywords being different.)

Schall Oil Fuel 1.0.2

[mod-setting-name]
oilfuel-burnt-inventory-spider-vehicle=Add burnt fuel inventory to spider vehicles
oilfuel-burnt-inventory-spider-vehicle=Entities under category “spider-vehicle” and using chemical fuel, such as Light Spidertron in “Schall Arachnid Platoon” mod.

Perpetual Machine 1.0.1

[mod-setting-name]
perpetual-machine-spider-vehicle=Add perpetual variant to spider vehicles
perpetual-machine-spider-vehicle=Entities under category “spider-vehicle” and using chemical fuel, such as Light Spidertron in “Schall Arachnid Platoon” mod.\nNote that they do NOT benefit from fuel bonuses any more.

EDIT: I have also uploaded the two files to "Teste" folder, if you need the previous text too.

3 years ago

Perpetual Machine 1.0.1

[mod-setting-name]
perpetual-machine-spider-vehicle=Adicionar variante perpétua aos veículos-aranha
perpetual-machine-spider-vehicle=Entidades na categoria “veículo-aranha” e que usam combustível químico, como o Light Spidertron no mod “Schall Arachnid Platoon”.\nObserve que eles NÃO se beneficiam mais de bônus de combustível.

Schall Oil Fuel 1.0.2

[mod-setting-name]
oilfuel-burnt-inventory-spider-vehicle=Adicionar estoque de combustível queimado para veículos-aranha
oilfuel-burnt-inventory-spider-vehicle=Entidades na categoria “veículo-aranha” e que usam combustível químico, como o Light Spidertron no mod “Schall Arachnid Platoon”.

3 years ago

Thanks.

BTW, someone has forked Turret Shields, which also claims to reduce the excessive on_tick calls, improving the performance.
(According to its description, the original Turret Shields consumes .4 ms/tick. This is really bad, quite the exact opposite of what "lightweight scripted" should be. It is a fraud, like a grandma claiming she is still 22.)
Anyway, if you want someone to continue that mod, that's it.

3 years ago

thanks, this is new, thanks for noticing and telling me.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Below are the updates of the week. Thanks in advance.

Schall Minor Tweaks 1.0

[mod-setting-name]
SchallTweaks-decoratives-remove=Remove decoratives
SchallTweaks-mining-drills-status-light-scale=Scale mining drills status light
SchallTweaks-mining-drills-status-light-scale=Set to one to skip change.\nApplied on vanilla (possibly also modded) mining drills.
[string-mod-setting]
SchallTweaks-decoratives-remove-never=Never
SchallTweaks-decoratives-remove-generated=On chunk generated
SchallTweaks-decoratives-remove-generated-charted=On chunk generated or charted

Schall Ore Conversion 1.0.0

[mod-setting-name]
oreconv-gui-frame-height-maximum=Ore Conversion GUI maximum height

Schall Pickup Tower 1.0.0

[mod-setting-name]
pickuptower-range-color=Colour pickup range
[string-mod-setting]
pickuptower-range-color-red=Red
pickuptower-range-color-yellow=Yellow
pickuptower-range-color-green=Green
pickuptower-range-color-cyan=Cyan
pickuptower-range-color-blue=Blue
pickuptower-range-color-magenta=Magenta
pickuptower-range-color-white=White

3 years ago

Hello! Below are updates of these two weeks. Please help translate when you have time.
PS: "Armoured draisines" is a key item in these updates. In case you have never heard of this term, my mod page has some introduction and links about it.

Schall Armoured Train 1.0.2

[entity-name]
Schall-armoured-draisine=Armoured draisine
[entity-description]
Schall-armoured-draisine=Originally a tank, but is fitted with train wheels to traverse on rails.
[technology-description]
Schall-armoured-draisine=Originally a tank, but is fitted with train wheels to traverse on rails.

Schall Tank Platoon 1.0.2

[mod-setting-name]
tankplatoon-bullet-projectile-enable=Enable bullet projectile
tankplatoon-bullet-force-condition=Force condition Bullets
tankplatoon-bullet-projectile-enable=Off: (Default) Vanilla setting, bullet instantly and always-hit its target.\nOn: Bullet has its projectile.
tankplatoon-bullet-force-condition=Only applies if option “Enable bullet projectile” is enabled.\n"All": Can hit everything including friendlies.\n"Not same": (Default) Can fire over own force.\n"Not friend": Can fire over friendlies.

Schall Remains & Pickup 1.0.0

[mod-setting-name]
remains-remain-grid-exclude=Exclude grid

Schall Alien Tech 1.0.2

[item-name]
Schall-turret-equipment-train-particle-beam=Train particle beam pod
Schall-turret-equipment-train-particle-cannon=Train particle cannon pod
[technology-description]
Schall-train-particle-beam-pod=Inserted into train grid to automatically fire at nearby enemies. Placeable only on grids of armoured trains.
Schall-train-particle-cannon-pod=Inserted into train grid to automatically fire at nearby enemies. Placeable only on grids of armoured draisines.

Schall Gun Pod 1.0.0

[controls]
event-gunpod-check=Check gun pods
[shortcut-name]
gunpod-check=Check gun pods
[technology-description]
train-cannon-pod=Active defense equipment using cannon shells as ammo. Placeable only on grids of armoured draisines.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Schallfalke ,Hi, man, I'm sorry I didn't answer for so long, I was unavailable without internet at home.
then do the following those with translations late send the compiled,and the name of the program you gave me last time

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Welcome back!
Wish you are all well, and is safe from COVID.

There were a lot of updates in these 9 months, together with a few new mods as well.
Take your time, and see if you are interested in participating in translations of those new mods too.

You can check the state of translation, and see which needs update in my Google sheets. It is always updated to reflect the current state of the mod. So be sure to check it out when in doubt.
You can also just download my latest version and directly look into the locale files, by using some decent editor (like Sublime Text, Notepad++, etc).
All untranslated strings are prefixed with #.

Old existing strings needing updates do not have the # prefix though. There are only a few, so I will point them out one-by-one later, after you have translated the new lines first.

2 years ago

ok, in relation to the spreadsheet the colors in yellow mean what?

2 years ago

I'm fine thanks, in relation to the mod I already downloaded the file, I did the comparisons and I'm translating and putting it in the pt-br file, I'll send it to the usual place, do you still have access?

2 years ago

ok, in relation to the spreadsheet the colors in yellow mean what?

Yellow box means not up-to-date, thus needs update. You can see those version numbers are lagging behind.
Green box means up-to-date. Thus no attention required.
Red box means missing. It may represent new mods within these months (e.g., Schall Autolinked Chest, Schall Entity Inspector), or no actual text required (e.g., Schall Factorio Gear, Schall Language Pack).

I'm fine thanks, in relation to the mod I already downloaded the file, I did the comparisons and I'm translating and putting it in the pt-br file, I'll send it to the usual place, do you still have access?

Yes, the URL still works.
Maybe it would be better if you only put the changed files please?
About 2/3 of the mods do not require new pt-BR text, so no need to work on them.

2 years ago

I already put the altered ones there.

and also translate the new mods.

2 years ago

Thank you very much!
Revised all text, and surprised to find that you have added mod description to most mods. Great job!

Found a few missing/flaws:
1/ Only Schall Map Tag is missing the translation in mod description. Triggers my OCD! :-D
2/ In Schall Module Placement, one line is not fully translated.

[description]
Schall-MP-module-changes-msg=Mudado __1__ __plural_for_parameter_1_{1=module|rest=modules}__, involving __2__ __plural_for_parameter_2_{1=removal|rest=removals}__ and __3__ __plural_for_parameter_3_{1=insertion|rest=insertions}__.

Note that the magic string __plural_for_parameter_1_{1=module|rest=modules}__ is to allow display singular ("module") or plural ("modules") forms of the word, depending on the number of `__1__1. (Same goes for value 2, 3 and 4...) I guess your language also distinguish them in text? (Like "módulo" or "módulos"?) If it is the same, you can just replace with simple text.
Examples of current non-fully translated string would be like:

Mudado 5 modules, involving 5 removals and 0 insertions.
Mudado 2 modules, involving 1 removal and 1 insertion.
Mudado 1 modules, involving 0 removals and 1 insertion.

3/ In Schall Modules, one line is not translated.

[mod-setting-name]
Schall-MD-tricomponent-modules-limited=Recipe limitations __ITEM__Schall-productivity-speed-effectivity-module__

4/ In Schall Remains & Pickup, there are some changes in last week. Split the following option into two. Your original pt-BR text:

[mod-setting-name]
remains-remain-probability=Continua a probabilidade (100)
remains-remain-probability=A chance de itens de inventário permanecerem de estar perdido.\nEm porcentagem.

The new text:

[mod-setting-name]
remains-remain-probability-inventory-items=Remains probability: Inventory items (100)
remains-remain-probability-grid-equipment=Remains probability: Grid equipment (100)
remains-remain-probability-inventory-items=The chance of inventory items being remained, instead of being lost.\nIn percent.
remains-remain-probability-grid-equipment=The chance of grid equipment being remained, instead of being lost.\nIn percent.

5/ In Schall Starting Inventory, all "Stacks <item>" ("Pilha xxx") settings have been changed to "Quantity <item>", within section [mod-setting-name]. So please take a look if revision is needed.

Also a missing line:

[mod-setting-name]
Schall-SI-quantity-unit-size=Unit size of quantity

2 years ago

[description]
Schall-MP-module-changes-msg=Mudado 1 plural_for_parameter_1_{1=module|rest=modules}, envolvendo 2 plural_for_parameter_2_{1=removal|rest=removals} and 3 plural_for_parameter_3_{1=insertion|rest=insertions}.

2 years ago

Mudado 5 modulos, envolvendo 5 remoçõesand 0 inserções.
Mudado 2 modulos,envolvendo 1 remoção and 1 inserção.
Mudado 1 modulos, envolvendo 0 remoçõesand 1 inserção.

2 years ago

[mod-setting-name]
Schall-MD-tricomponent-modules-limited=Limitação de receita ITEM__Schall-productivity-speed-effectivity-module

2 years ago

[mod-setting-name]
remains-remain-probability-inventory-items=Continua a probabilidade : Inventorio items (100)
remains-remain-probability-grid-equipment=Continua a probabilidade : Equipamento de rede (100)
remains-remain-probability-inventory-items=A chance de itens de estoque permanecerem, em vez de serem perdidos..\nIn porcentagem.
remains-remain-probability-grid-equipment=A chance de o equipamento da rede ser mantido, em vez de ser perdido.\nIn porcentagem.

2 years ago

[mod-setting-name]
Schall-SI-quantity-unit-size=Tamanho da unidade de quantidade

in relation to this change I put the translation of this line, but for the purpose of understanding the mod it's the same thing before and after the change.

2 years ago

[description]
Schall-MP-module-changes-msg=Mudado __1__ __plural_for_parameter_1_{1=module|rest=modules}__, envolvendo __2__ __plural_for_parameter_2_{1=removal|rest=removals}__ and __3__ __plural_for_parameter_3_{1=insertion|rest=insertions}__.

The two parts are not matching... Do you actually mean something like below?

Schall-MP-module-changes-msg=Mudado __1__ __plural_for_parameter_1_{1=modulos|rest=modulos}__, envolvendo __2__ __plural_for_parameter_2_{1=remoção|rest=remoções}__ and __3__ __plural_for_parameter_3_{1=inserção|rest=inserções}__.

And is "modulos" fitting as both singular AND plural?

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

in relation to this change I put the translation of this line, but for the purpose of understanding the mod it's the same thing before and after the change.

I do not understand your sentence fully...
Do you mean sentences like below does not need any updates, unlike my EN ones?

Old version:

Schall-SI-ammo-1-stacks=Ammo 1 stacks
Schall-SI-fuel-chemical-stacks=Fuel (chemical) stacks
Schall-SI-ammo-1-stacks=Pilha de munição 1
Schall-SI-fuel-chemical-stacks=Pilhas de combustível (químicas)

New version:

Schall-SI-ammo-1-quantity=Ammo 1 quantity
Schall-SI-fuel-chemical-quantity=Fuel (chemical) quantity
Schall-SI-ammo-1-quantity=Pilha de munição 1 <-- Still OK?
Schall-SI-fuel-chemical-quantity=Pilhas de combustível (químicas) <-- Still OK?

2 years ago

[description]
Schall-MP-module-changes-msg=Mudado __1__ __plural_for_parameter_1_{1=module|rest=modules}__, envolvendo __2__ __plural_for_parameter_2_{1=removal|rest=removals}__ and __3__ __plural_for_parameter_3_{1=insertion|rest=insertions}__.

The two parts are not matching... Do you actually mean something like below?

Schall-MP-module-changes-msg=Mudado __1__ __plural_for_parameter_1_{1=modulos|rest=modulos}__, envolvendo __2__ __plural_for_parameter_2_{1=remoção|rest=remoções}__ and __3__ __plural_for_parameter_3_{1=inserção|rest=inserções}__.

And is "modulos" fitting as both singular AND plural?

singular= modulo
plural=modulos

2 years ago

Old version:

New version:

it's ok, it's two ways to write the same context

2 years ago

Old version:

New version:

it's ok, it's two ways to write the same context

Are you sure?
I explicitly named the option as "Unit size of quantity" with description "Applied on all other quantity settings below.", both having the keyword. So users will know that options like "Ammo 1 quantity" are exactly what are referred to.
In English, "Quantity" is a general term that can have any units: single item, dozens, stacks, or whatever. "Stacks" would be very specific that countings are based on the amount of stacks.

In your pt-BR translations, the option is named as "Tamanho da unidade de quantidade" with description "Aplicado em todas as outras configurações de quantidade abaixo." If their usage is similar to English, I doubt if users can find such direct relations to options like "Pilha de munição 1".
But of course, if in your language the two words are interchangeable without any confusion, then I will not argue with that.

1/ Only Schall Map Tag is missing the translation in mod description. Triggers my OCD! :-D

Have not yet seen your reply to this line.
Do you have any translation to it?

2 years ago

There are some changes to the upcoming update of Schall Radioactive Waste.
It involves a new setting, and extension to an original description.
Please provide the translations:

[mod-setting-name]
Schall-RWS-radioactive-atomic-rocket-enable=Enable radioactive __ITEM__atomic-bomb__
Schall-RWS-radiological-warfare-enable=EXPERIMENTAL FEATURE!\nStill subject to big changes, due to balancing and practicality.\nAdds __ITEM__Schall-dirty-bomb__ and __ITEM__Schall-decontamination-capsule__.\nAllows mods to add radioactive effects to projectiles.
Schall-RWS-radioactive-atomic-rocket-enable=Real-world nuclear bombs unleash immense radioactive contamination around ground zero. Factorio ones are really too "clean" in comparison.\nRequires __ITEM__Schall-radiological-warfare__ enabled.\nOn: (Default) Adds such effects to the vanilla __ITEM__atomic-bomb__. (Internally, it is done to projectile "atomic-rocket".)\nOff: Vanilla setting, no changes made.

For your reference, this is the original (shorter) line used in previous versions, provided by you earlier:

Schall-RWS-radiological-warfare-enable=RECURSO EXPERIMENTAL!\nAinda sujeito a grandes mudanças, devido ao equilíbrio e praticidade.\nAdiciona __ITEM__Schall-dirty-bomb__ e __ITEM__Schall-decontamination-capsule__.

2 years ago

Hello, two mods have new options this week. Please provide translations:

Schall Autolinked Chest 1.1.1

[mod-setting-name]
Schall-AC-autolinked-chest-1-default-inventory-limit=Default inventory limit __ENTITY__Schall-autolinked-chest-1__ (48)
Schall-AC-autolinked-chest-1-default-inventory-limit=Similar to how the user manually set the draggable red bar to limit storage size, however, this is now automatically applied on all inventories with new link ID (i.e., newly built chests).

Schall Module Placement 0.18.2 / 1.0.2 / 1.1.2

[mod-setting-name]
Schall-MP-module-placement-built-enable=Module placement on built
Schall-MP-module-placement-built-enable=On entity built.\nOnly apply when the machine type is already specified in module placement GUI.\nNot applied on ghost building.

Thanks in advance.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

There are new text in the upcoming updates this week. Please provide translations:

Schall Radar Alignment 0.17.11 / 0.18.6 / 1.0.2 / 1.1.2

[gui-button]
Schall-RA-calibrate=Calibration\nSet current location as central chunk.
[mod-setting-name]
Schall-RA-chunk-coordinates-type=Chunk coordinates
Schall-RA-chunk-highlight-tint=Chunk highlight tint
Schall-RA-chunk-highlight-opacity=Chunk highlight opacity
Schall-RA-chunk-coordinates-type="Absolute": Vanilla internal coordinates, using hard-coded spawn ↘ chunk as center.\n"Relative": Calibrated coordinates, using custom chunk as center.
Schall-RA-chunk-highlight-tint=Highlights the chunk of the nearest radar site on selected grid.
Schall-RA-chunk-highlight-opacity=Highlights the chunk of the nearest radar site on selected grid.
[string-mod-setting]
Schall-RA-chunk-coordinates-type-absolute=Absolute
Schall-RA-chunk-coordinates-type-relative=Relative
Schall-RA-chunk-highlight-tint-white=White
Schall-RA-chunk-highlight-tint-red=Red
Schall-RA-chunk-highlight-tint-yellow=Yellow
Schall-RA-chunk-highlight-tint-green=Green
Schall-RA-chunk-highlight-tint-cyan=Cyan
Schall-RA-chunk-highlight-tint-blue=Blue
Schall-RA-chunk-highlight-tint-magenta=Magenta
Schall-RA-chunk-highlight-tint-NONE=NONE

The "chunk highlight" is kind of rendering somewhere like the beacon/turret radius visualization. Except mine is the size of a chunk (32×32 tiles), where user can select the tint and opacity through these options.

Schall Map Tag 0.17.3 / 0.18.2 / 1.0.1 / 1.1.1

Schall-TG-append-left="Position coordinates": In units of tiles.\n"Chunk (point) coordinates": In units of chunks. Simply position divided by 32.\n"Chunk (absolute) coordinates": Vanilla internal coordinates, using hard-coded spawn ↘ chunk as center.\n"Chunk (relative) coordinates": Use calibrated coordinates from mod “Schall Radar Alignment”.
[string-mod-setting]
Schall-TG-append-left-chunk-absolute=Chunk (absolute) coordinates
Schall-TG-append-left-chunk-relative=Chunk (relative) coordinates

New response