Krastorio 2

An overhaul mod focusing on end-game technologies and moderately increased complexity.

Overhaul
6 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

b [Fixed] Creep + Water - Spider

2 years ago

So I discovered an interesting bug. Creep can grow/appear on water, usually just overlapping one tile from the land. If you use the deconstruction planner to remove/gather creep, and one of your spiders happens to have just 1 leg on the water creep, it gets deleted, entirely. All of its contents, gone. The spidertron remote goes dead. It took me a long time to figure out what happened, heh... But, it's easily reproducible. Any chance of repair? Or should I just continue to be really careful gathering creep near water?

2 years ago

Fixed in v1.1.5.

2 years ago

The bug still exists in v1.1.5. My spidertron was on creep that grew on water and when I used the creep collector on the tile my spidertron got deleted (the remote went dead too). Tested out using the deconstruction planner to remove creep and the same thing happened. Also got out of my spidertron to stand on the water creep tile and died when I used the creep collector on the tile.

At first I thought it was because I used other mods in the game. However, the bug persisted even when I removed all other mods from the game, leaving only the Krastorio 2 mod active.

Guess I'm staying away from water creep tiles in the future. Or making my first anti creep capsule.

2 years ago

Sorry, I explained this on the Discord but I forgot to here. There isn't actually a way for me to fix this properly, so what I did is that the creep generator will no longer spawn creep on water. It should have behaved that way from the start.

So yeah, just stay away from water in already-generated chunks.