Krastorio 2

An overhaul mod focusing on end-game technologies and moderately increased complexity.

Overhaul
6 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

b kr-planetary-teleporter-turret is enemy force?

2 years ago

Construction prevented by nearby enemy Unknown key: "entity-name.kr-planetary-teleporter-turret"

I think this error come from AAI Programmable Vehicle but why would the turret isn't part of the player's force?

2 years ago

Having the same issue... I think it started happening after the recent AAI vehicles update that happened a couple of weeks ago? Probably some kind of incompatibility that crept up... I would go and report it to the AAI Vehicles mod if it had an open discussion forums here, but sadly it's Discord only.

2 years ago

The teleporter uses a turret to detect if you're standing on it. When you get within the turret's range, it "fires" at you, which raises a trigger effect. This lets the turrets detect players on them without taking up more update time than necessary.

Turrets will only fire at you if you're their enemy, hence why they're an enemy force.

2 years ago

Yeah gotcha, I kinda imagined that there had to be a reason... Thing is, I had to remove all my teleporters from my base as I couldn't build anything anymore, not even power poles :(

As I said, I know the issue has nothing to do with your mod! I just can't report it to the AAI programable vehicles author :( I hope someone that can will report it and they will eventually fix it! I loved those teleporters...

To be honest, this might push me to remove AAI Vehicles completely, it's been some time that I'm not using it anymore in this base... I'm just afraid that would lead to a mess as I still have lots of vehicles and items from the mod hanging around my base :/

2 years ago

Actually, I'm investigating changing from using a turret to using a land mine. The advantage of a land mine is that it can be the same force as the player, so all of this just won't happen. We'll see how it goes.

2 years ago

Awesome! Nice to hear that... Take your time! <3 For now, back to traveling via trains to move around my base :D