Krastorio 2

An overhaul mod focusing on end-game technologies and moderately increased complexity.

Overhaul
6 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

b Crash to main menu when using Cut on a placed Teleporter ghost

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Heyas, not sure if this is the correct place to report this, I got this error:

<<see updated dump on the EDIT2 below>>

It was triggered when I used select area and cut on a recently placed teleporter that was still in ghost mode. I wanted to move it a bit to the side of where I had placed it by hand from the map.

The crash was not a hard game crash but just an exit to main menu.

EDIT: I just saw that there was an update! I was still on 1.1.3 when that crash happened, not sure if it was something that could have been fixed on the update, but gonna try to reproduce it and post back...

EDIT2: Yep! I could reproduce it with the new version... same as before, place a new Planetary Teleporter from the map view, and while it's still a ghost, use the Cut command on it!

Here's the error dump again, in case something changed and the old one is not as useful as this new one:
{{{
94.431 Error MainLoop.cpp:1285: Exception at tick 48990359: The mod Krastorio 2 (1.1.4) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event Krastorio2::on_player_setup_blueprint (ID 69)
...2__/lib/private/control-scripts/planetary-teleporter.lua:791: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
...2__/lib/private/control-scripts/planetary-teleporter.lua:791: in function 'callback'
...control-scripts/control-lib/control-callbacks-merger.lua:42: in function <...control-scripts/control-lib/control-callbacks-merger.lua:39>
}}}