Krastorio 2

An overhaul mod focusing on end-game technologies and moderately increased complexity.

Overhaul
6 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

b can't craft creep collecter

2 years ago

i can't craft the creep collecter from meaning i can't make the military packs/cards
i have done the research and it is unlocked there but i cannot craft in my inventory or in a assembler
i am playing a modpack called krastorio exploration ( https://mods.factorio.com/mod/KrastorioExploration/discussion )
idk if this is the right location to post this, sorry if its the wrong place

2 years ago

I had this issue some time ago, unfortunately I can't remember what the solution was, if I found any. I did find a workaround, though - you can place floor tiles (stone, bricks, concrete, etc.) on the biomass to mine it. After you get your biomass you can just deconstruct the floor for future reuse.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

I have the same issue myself... I was able to craft one creep collector, but it disappeared (got consumed?) while I was using it and now I can't craft it anymore, I don't even have the recipe available.

Luckily I'm using the construction drones from Klonan and they are able to gather the creep for me :)

EDIT: In my case I'm not using any extra overhaul mods other than K2... other kinda big mods I'm using are: AAI Vehicles and Industries, Transport Drones, Mining Drones, and an assorted list of smallish QoL mods, like Vehicle Snap, Squeak Through, Even Distribution, FNEI, Factory Planner, Waterfill (I like to landfill the world! Waterfill is just so I can make water holes for pumps where I need them.)

2 years ago

Are you using the Shortcuts mod? That mod makes the creep collector into an actual shortcut instead of an item that you craft.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Yeah! Thank you, @raiguard! I should've come back and post about that, as I found out that was happening, as the same happened to me for the Artillery remote, and that's when I realized that something fishy had to be going on :)

Sorry for the noise!

2 years ago

Are you using the Shortcuts mod? That mod makes the creep collector into an actual shortcut instead of an item that you craft.

Praise google! The solution I was looking for! Thank you!