Krastorio 2

An overhaul mod focusing on end-game technologies and moderately increased complexity.

Overhaul
6 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

b [Fixed] Shelter is disappearing when picking up AAI Mining Vehicle

2 years ago

Shelter is disappearing when picking up AAI Mining Vehicle. Current mods are Krastorio 2, Space Exploration, and all recommended mods from each (including Earendel mods.) Save was started with all mods, no new ones added after initial start. Running current version of all mods and game. No crash log.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

I might have the same issue. I've just noticed that my shelter has disappeared. Tracing back through my saves I found the last save the shelter was still in and I figured out its disappearance was somehow related to my failed Transport mission from the Mining Space Industries 2 mod.

Apparently, when I destroy a car, the shelter disappears. Since @Ezarae has this issue when picking an AAI vehicle, I'd guess this is somehow related to the act of removing a vehicle from a surface.

Edit
I'm also playing with Space Exploration and AAI programmable structures & vehicles.

2 years ago

This just happened to me with the same vehicle and mods as Ezarae, I tested picking up a regular car and watched the shelter vanish again

2 years ago

I can confirm this is also happening to me- with any vehicle. As soon as it is mined the shelter disappears. I'm going to just enable consistent vehicles and let it rock xD. Time to put those vehicle wagons to use :)

2 years ago

Can confirm I also have shelters disappearing, and that it seems to be related to vehicles dying or being picked up.

2 years ago

Fixed for the next version.

2 years ago

Thanks!!