Krastorio 2

An overhaul mod focusing on end-game technologies and moderately increased complexity.

Overhaul
6 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

b Unable to research "Fuel"

2 years ago

I am currently running a Kras2 + Space Exploration game but have hit a roadblock, with the inability to research "Fuel" for the Utility Tech Card research tree. All pre-requisites are completed yet the "Fuel" research object remains red? I have no idea if it has a hidden pre-requisite that I am not finding, or if SE has bugged it out in a previous update. Will provide any extra information necessary for a fix

Apologies if this has already been solved or if it's on SE's end, cheers!

2 years ago

Having the same problem. When i switch off Space Exploration, "Fuel" technology is working, but when its on i cant research it...

2 years ago

I have the same issue. If anyone knows how to force it with console, it would be appreciated.

2 years ago

It seems to be the Fuel Processing tech from AAI Industry. When you turn it on in Mod Options it works again.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

/c game.player.force.technologies['kr-fuel'].researched=true

write this in console and "fuel" will be research.

if in future u can catch another-similar bug then

/c game.player.force.research_all_technologies()

open all tec

/c local list = {}
for _, tech in pairs(game.player.force.technologies) do
if tech.researched then
list[#list+1] = tech.name
end
end
game.write_file("techs.lua", serpent.block(list) .. "\n", true)

(so we got the name of all technologies, but you have to look with eyes to find chosen1)

\AppData\Roaming\factorio\script-output\techs.lua
and in this file u must find "tech-name".

replace kr-fuel for "somethnig-u-need" and take tec.

if you come across and solve a bug, then write a solution on the forum, I will be grateful, thank you.