Krastorio 2

An overhaul mod focusing on end-game technologies and moderately increased complexity.

Overhaul
6 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

b Water pump trouble with AAI industry

3 years ago

Hello, first of all thank to the team for this great mod.

I am experiencing water pump deletion after installing AAI Industry mod on a launched game with Krastorio 2 on from the start. What is shown on screen:

https://i.postimg.cc/JhPx2JQD/Factorio.png

it deletes kr-electric-offshore-pump (assembling machine), the recipe "drain water", and the research kr-electric-mining-drill. The bug doesn't happen when I don't activate AAI Industry.

I am using 1.023 version of Krastorio 2 and AAI industry 0.5.5. Factorio itself is 1.1

Other mods installed: whole AAI stuff except for Industry, atomic artillery, schall stuffs, One More Tier, but honestly I think the matter is simple: AAI Industry and Krastorio are replacing the base water pump by an electrical one (which makes totaly sense in term of logic, I wonder how could the vanilla one pump water without). The problem is, AAI Industry simply delete the existing water pump, doesn't replace it. And delete the recipe associated with.

Is there a way to use both mods? AAI Industry was flagged as "compatible".

Thanks a lot, keep up the good work, this mod is one step forward others, clearly.