Krastorio 2

An overhaul mod focusing on end-game technologies and moderately increased complexity.

Overhaul
6 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

g [Invalid][1.0.23][Bug] Crash with all recipes unlocked

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I played Krastorio2 with my grandson in multiplayer, and we decided to try it first in sandbox mode with all recipes unlocked. Shortly after he joins my hosted game he is getting thrown out.

Main error message is:
4.029 Script @Krastorio2/lib/private/data-stages/utils/log.lua:110: Message: 'This recipes are not unlockable, maybe is an error: { "uranium-rounds-magazine", "nuclear-fuel", "imersite-rounds-magazine" } [from findNotUnlockableRecipes()]'

So it seems the default_locked_vanilla_recipes in line 1915 of lib\private\data-stages\recipes.lua needs to be appended with "uranium-rounds-magazine", "nuclear-fuel", "imersite-rounds-magazine".

3 years ago

Could you please post the entire contents of the crash? Or perhaps the log file?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Oh... reading the log file again, the Krastorio message seems to be a red herring and it is a crash of the main game. Perhaps you can confirm and I'll post it in the right place.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

deleted

3 years ago

deleted

3 years ago

Yep. Congratulations, you found a base game crash!

3 years ago

Problem was due to a corrupted installation. Thread can be deleted or closed. Krastorio2 is great!