Krastorio 2

An overhaul mod focusing on end-game technologies and moderately increased complexity.

Overhaul
6 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

b [Fixed?] Possible conflict with Transport Drones

3 years ago
  • The version of Krastorio 2 and Factorio
    Krashtorio2: 1.0.23
    Factorio 1.1.18-0
  • Other mods in the game
    Afraid of the dark 1.1.1
    AutoDeconstruct 0.1.21
    Automatic Train Painter 1.1.0
    Belt Router 1.5.0
    Bottleneck 0.11.7
    CopyPasteModules 0.0.6
    EvoGUI 0.4.601
    Factorissimo2 2.5.1
    FluidMustFlow 1.2.16
    FluidWagonColorMask 1.1.0
    MiscLib 0.9.2
    ModuleInserter 5.2.4
    Outpostplanner1-1 1.2.1
    PlannerCore1-1 1.2.1
    Quick Charge Personal Bots Continued Plus 1.1.0
    RadarMarker 1.1.1
    RateCalculator 2.0.7
    RecipeBook 2.4.1
    RoboCharger 1.3.1
    Shortcuts-ick 1.1.7
    Squeak Through 1.8.1 (opt out)
    ThickerLines 0.0.4
    Transport Drones 1.0.4 << This is the mod that adds the roads
    WireBox 1.1.0
    YARM 0.8.203
    bobinserters 1.1.0 (Only adds the GUI, and research to change all inserters reach, drop and offset. No other changes)
    factoryplanner 1.1.16
    flib 0.6.1
    pump 1.0.2
    qol research 3.3.0
  • If Krastorio 2 was added after start of the game
    Game was started with all mods above, except the transport drones. Some mods where removed due to them being duplicates of other mods (Like FNEI)
  • A brief description of what you are experiencing
    Using the creep scouper (scouping goop made real :)) near roads added by Transport Drones can sometimes cause scouped creep to be replaced by the road. This road was placed by robots. I am also using the shortcut added by the shortcuts mod, rather than the item.
  • A brief description of want you are expecting
    Um.. I guess this to not happen?

If you need the save, I can send that as well. There is 61:15:25 played as of reporting this.

3 years ago

I am unable to reproduce this. Could you provide a save file and exact reproduction steps?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Exact steps:

• Kill nest anyway you want, at this point I was using arty
  • Have robots place road on the nest, before scooping the creep.
    • I have a blueprint for this. Just the Nilaus city block with the road instead of the brick path.
    • I always had robots place the road, either through a BP, or just by copy pasting the previous BP.
  • Go to that nest, scoop the creep while also having road in the selected area
  • The area where the creep was will sometimes be replaced with road tiles

This wont always happen, so it may take a few tries to replicate

Save: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HtwyWlOQjGxNzEsRBlfYeq7U86JMTnGQ/view?usp=sharing/

3 years ago

Hmm, I still can't reproduce it. How strange.

3 years ago

Hmm, I still can't reproduce it. How strange.

Odd. It didnt happen every time you did it, but it does happen. At some point, I will test it in a new game

3 years ago

Found a way to replicate it reliably:

Put the road in your cursor. You dont need to place it. Just hit q to put it away right after. Then use the creep collector, or the jackhammer on any tile or creep, OTHER than the road itself (this should be obvious).

3 years ago

I'm still unable to reproduce this issue. However, I am taking a look at the creep collector code and I intend to refactor it a bit. I think I know why this may be happening, and hopefully I can fix it for you. Thanks for the report!

3 years ago

I'm still unable to reproduce this issue. However, I am taking a look at the creep collector code and I intend to refactor it a bit. I think I know why this may be happening, and hopefully I can fix it for you. Thanks for the report!

Your welcome. It also happens with the jackhammer (But the jackhammer cant pick up the road)