Krastorio 2

An overhaul mod focusing on end-game technologies and moderately increased complexity.

Overhaul
6 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

g kr2 + AAI Vehicles = Fuel gone from vehicle grid

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hello there,

during my current game I noticed a very strange behaviour concerning the portable generator. This happened with the small and the bigger generator. The vehicles tested were chaingunner, AI-tank and AI-car.
After a while, the fuel from the portable generator (vehicle grid) was suddenly gone, even though it was not possible to consume 400 fuel during a timespan this short.
I suspect it has something to do with auotsave (sounds strange), but im not sure.
Mods used are Programmable Vehicles, Kr2 and bobs enemies.

Maybe someone got an idea?

Edit: Just tested a bit more: It happens quite often after regular loading as well, even with bobs enemies disabled.

2 years ago

This. Has happened to me as well. Any fuel, rocket fuel, solid, etc..., suddenly disappears after a brief while from my portable generators in my vehicles. I am using AAI programable vehicles

2 years ago

It seems to be an issue with AAI Programmable Vehicles... I also had this issue on my K2 playthrough, but now I'm playing an Angel & Bobs pack also including AAI Programmable Vehicles and the issue is still there again!

So it seems to have nothing to do with Krastorio! Best bet would probably be to report the issue to the AAI programable vehicles author on his discord!

In my case, I opted for not using the vehicles' grids (they're really tiny anyways!) at all to avoid it.