Krastorio 2

An overhaul mod focusing on end-game technologies and moderately increased complexity.

Overhaul
6 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

g [Fixed] K2+IR2: smelting recipes missing from advanced furnace

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Various smelting recipes (for example iron, steel) are missing from the advanced furnace when combining K2 and IR2.

It looks to me as if the advanced furnace provides the same recipe selection as the IR2 stone furnace. However, in IR2 mid- to late game smelting recipes are only available with bronze and electric furnaces, and some are even restricted to only electric furnaces. Therefore I think the advanced furnace should mirror the recipe selection of the electric furnace, not the stone furnace.

Edit: Digging a bit into the prototypes, I think "smelting-1", "smelting-2" and "smelting-3" should be added to the advanced furnace's crafting categories.

3 years ago

Thanks.

One thing though that I noticed in the diff: all three inner "if"s check for "smelting-1" in data.raw["recipe-category"], which is probably unintended. The categories added to crafting_categories are correct, just the checks not.

Linver β˜†
3 years ago

Oh thanks to make me notice that ahah