Krastorio 2

An overhaul mod focusing on end-game technologies and moderately increased complexity.

Overhaul
6 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

g [Fixed] K2 with IR2: Burner inserter requires iron

3 years ago

When playing a game with both the Krastorio 2 and Industrial Revolution 2 mods, the burner inserter's recipe is overridden by Krastorio 2 to require inserter parts (made from tin) and an iron plate. The problem is that iron is not an early-game item anymore, due to Industrial Revolution 2. This means that it is pretty much impossible to craft burner inserters when you first start a game with K2 and IR2.

This is a bug and should be fixed on the Krastorio 2 side (if possible), as it makes the early game much more confusing (thankfully, IR2 gives steam inserters but burner inserters are still needed).

(also is there a way to make iron plates and copper plates use the industrial revolution sprites instead of the krastorio sprites?)

Linver β˜†
3 years ago

May I will fix it, for sure not in next days as written in the 1.0.20. I'm leaving modding and I have no more time to dedicate on this, and raiguard want only fix bugs.

MOD INCOMPATIBILITIES ARE NOT BUGS

3 years ago

Ok, thanks for clearing that up.

Linver β˜†
3 years ago

Fixed in 1.0.23

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

also filtered high speed inserter need a sensor in the recipe.

3 years ago

i can suggest you this code :

krastorio.recipes.replaceIngredient("burner-inserter", "iron-plate", {"automation-core", 1})
krastorio.recipes.overrideIngredients("inserter", {{"electronic-circuit",1}, {"inserter-parts", 1}, {"iron-motor", 1}})
krastorio.recipes.overrideIngredients("long-handed-inserter", {{"inserter", 1}, {"iron-stick", 4}, {"iron-motor", 1}})
krastorio.recipes.overrideIngredients("fast-inserter", {{"electronic-circuit", 1}, {"electric-engine-unit", 1}, {"inserter-parts", 1}})
krastorio.recipes.overrideIngredients("filter-inserter", {{"fast-inserter", 1}, {"sensor", 1}})
krastorio.recipes.overrideIngredients("stack-inserter", {{"advanced-circuit",1}, {"stainless-plate", 2}, {"electric-engine-unit", 2}, {"stainless-rod", 8}})
krastorio.recipes.overrideIngredients("stack-filter-inserter", {{"stack-inserter", 1}, {"sensor", 1}})

-- Deadlock inserters
krastorio.recipes.replaceIngredient("pipe-inserter", "tin-rod", {"inserter-parts", 1})
--krastorio.recipes.replaceIngredient("long-handed-pipe-inserter", "tin-rod", {"inserter-parts", 1})