Krastorio 2

An overhaul mod focusing on end-game technologies and moderately increased complexity.

Overhaul
6 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

g [Fixed][1.0.20-0.5.30] Incompatibility with Space Exploration

3 years ago

After updating to Krastorio2 1.0.20 it seems to be no longer compatible with Space Exploration.

Expected behaviour:
Space Exploration with all its dependencies loads together with Krastorio2.

Actual behaviour:
Facotrio throws an error during startup if Krastorio2 and Space Exploration are enabled at the same time.

Steps to reproduce:
- Download Space Exploration and its dependencies
- Download Krastorio2
- Restart Factorio
- observe error

This link contains a screenshot of the error message. https://imgur.com/a/23NOtmp

3 years ago

phew weee, thanks for the heads up was about to update my Krast 2 and Space Eploration game. XD

Linver β˜†
3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

In our files we don't modify techs icons in compatibility, so I think is on SE side.
In the last update of K2 all techs icons was improved, I think Earendel have to change the values in his compatibility files. I have notify this to him. U have to wait.

3 years ago

I was able to downgrade back to 1.0.19 by downloading the zip file from here and replacing the 1.0.20 zip in my mods folder.

3 years ago

+1

3 years ago

thanks for your job

3 years ago

Also waiting on this. Downgraded to 19.

Linver β˜†
3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

On SE or K2 discord servers is available a temporary fix

3 years ago

Anyone tried 1.0.21 yet?

3 years ago

With update 0.5.8 of Space Exploration Postprocess the issue seems to be resolved.