Krastorio 2

An overhaul mod focusing on end-game technologies and moderately increased complexity.

Overhaul
6 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

i [Impossible to implement] Move main menu background setting from Startup Menu

3 years ago

I am being forced to always have "Krastorio THE FACTORY MUST GROW" as the background when I want to play on my friend's server. If my mod startup setting match save for the "Main Menu Background" selection, I get the "Your mod startup setting do not match" message and have to restart the Game just because I ned to load it with that specific background instead of the one I want.

Would it be possible to move the selection to another area and still have it apply, the "Per player" menu perhaps?

Linver β˜†
3 years ago

No is not possible because Factorio developers have choose that game setting as "player setting" or "game setting" are loaded only when a game is running, the only setting available in the main-menu are the "statup setting", and also for how the game is designed they must be shared.
If u really want this u can ask to the developers here:
https://forums.factorio.com/viewforum.php?f=28
But I'm pretty sure of the answer (because I already ask this question in the past).