Krastorio 2

An overhaul mod focusing on end-game technologies and moderately increased complexity.

Overhaul
6 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

g Strange research costs with Mining Drones and Space Exploration

3 years ago

Hi,

I am playing on 1.1.6 with Krastorio 1.0.16, Space Exploration and Mining Drones. I noticed that with this combination, the research costs for Mining Drone Productivity and Mining Drone Speed get all weird.
Space Exploration makes a bunch of procedural changes to the technologies in order to insert their new space science and adjusts the costs. As a result, the later levels of Mining Productivity require extra variants of science packs, but the overall count is adjusted down. When I play with both Krastorio and SE, the extra science packs get removed, which means that some levels of Productivity cost strictly less than the previous level.
This also affects Mining Drone Speed, to a lesser extent.

I think the costs for drone speed and productivity should match the ones for the electric mining drills. I don't know which part of your code is causing this to happen, but if you give me a pointer, I can also see if I can find the issue. I would also ask in the SE discord, but I don't have a discord account.

Linver β˜†
3 years ago

Hi, I'm sorry but I can't modify the patch that Earendel do to make all mods compatible, probably this is due some many reasoned fixes overlapped. I can't help u. Try to contact Earendel in some way to ask if he want change this, but I'm not sure.