Krastorio 2

An overhaul mod focusing on end-game technologies and moderately increased complexity.

Overhaul
a month ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

g Music download

3 years ago

Is there a way to download the krastorio2 music seperate for the regulare Factorio soundtrack?
I hear it allways by a YouTubechannel and love it.

Thx.

Linver β˜†
3 years ago

At the end mod description are listed the official source links.

3 years ago

Oh thanks. I search in the last two years many houres for good frenn legal music and only find crab or its only for youtube and not twitch or only for twitch and not yt ^^ in Germany ist much more complicated, wen have not only copyright, also a "Urheberrecht", cant translation - no other land have this in the world ;-). Its realy bullshit smile.
And there are many more useble music at youre link

So i can loadet the music files in Steam\steamapps\common\Factorio\data\base\sound\ambient and its work?
only ogg or mp3 too? Any limitations with the lengths or so?

Have you a list what titels in Krastorio2 are in?

Thx and have a very nice day

Linver β˜†
3 years ago

No u have to propertly mod the game, u can't (shouldn't) add the file to the base game, is enough modular to make a ambient music mod.
U need to create a mod with a file that declare the new music files for the game and assign a play prority to make it reproduced before the base game ambients, also, Factorio accept onlu ogg files.
If u want detail about implementation, go to the Factorio wiki or look how K2 define the new files.