Krastorio 2

An overhaul mod focusing on end-game technologies and moderately increased complexity.

Overhaul
5 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

g Not Compatible with Factorissimo (under some condition)

3 years ago

Not having any real knowledge in programming, take my suggestion with a grain of salt.

I have a tendency to load as many mods as possible, and naturally get the 'exceed limit' warning on loading screen. After systematically checking each mod with Krastorio being my priority, it seems that Factorissimo was the only mod that exceeded this limit, though the game kept denying Krastorio. I kept adding other mods to confirm that only with Factorissimo did it buckle.

Is it possible that an entity in Krastorio is incompatible with Factorissimo? If so, I thought to recommend adding it to the incompatible list.

Linver β˜†
3 years ago

They are compatible, the only problem with use both of them is not add to many other mods that add new tiles to the game, Factorio have a limitation about the max number of tiles added to the game.

3 years ago

thank you for the response.

I had assumed Factorissimo wasn't that large, and in my experiments was pretty sure I'd tried just Krastorio and Factorissimo to confirm. After watching Nilaus doing just that... guess I was wrong.

Might have to give up on the mining drones.