Krastorio 2

An overhaul mod focusing on end-game technologies and moderately increased complexity.

Overhaul
6 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

g FE+ & K2 are incompatible

3 years ago

error with following mods
FacorioExtended-Plus-Core v1.0.0
FacorioExtended-Plus-Transport v1.01
Krastorio2 v1.06

Error while running setup for entity prototype "pump" (pump): next_upgrade target (pump-mk2) must have the same fast_replaceable_group (pipe != pump).

I don't know if this is caused by Krastorio2 or FE+ but since this was updated most recently I figured I would post here first.
Note: The mods separately work fine

Linver β˜†
3 years ago

Is caused by both, because each mod want assign a fast_replaceable_group to the vanilla pump. Krastorio add to the game a steel pump that should be next pump in successions, probably Factorio Extended Plus Transport add a pump-mk2 that want do the same.
This must be solved from one mod, decide to override the other mod changes or don't change the other mod modifications to the base game.

We have end the develop of this mod, and we will not provide new compatibility with others mods, we are already compatible with many, and big overhauls are very difficult to compatibilize.

So, ask to jimmyjon711 if want care about this error, otherwise u have to change ur desire modpack.

3 years ago

Thanks