Krastorio 2

An overhaul mod focusing on end-game technologies and moderately increased complexity.

Overhaul
6 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

g [Fixed] Just remove creep

3 years ago

I've came to an anti-creep virus, but I hugely dislike unremovable brown landfill spots that are left after creep. Can someone help me and write a command to completely remove creep from all map?..

3 years ago

You can't simply remove creep, you have to replace it with a new tile. It's not like concrete placed on top, but instead part of the ground itself.

The creep collector is much cleverer about replacing it with tiles nearby so it looks more natural.

Unfortunately the virus just replaces it with landfill. I wish the virus would work like the creep collector, I don't see why it shouldn't.

3 years ago

I now found the mod "NiceFill" which makes landfill look better by replacing it with map generator tiles.

I hoped that this would also make the creep removal look better. Unfortunately it still places the ugly landfill tiles.

Is there a way to place it using a landfill event so the NiceFill mod can do its thing instead?

Linver β˜†
3 years ago
Unfortunately the virus just replaces it with landfill.

Fixed in 1.0.20

3 years ago

Thanks, it's better now, but it seems to give up too early and leaves these weird striations.

It seems like first it replaces all creep with landfill. Then it slowly changes the landfill to the proper tiles, but stops before it's finished.

https://imgur.com/a/fptnXoh

3 years ago

I rewrote the entire logic around the creep virus, so hopefully the landfilling will be completely fixed now. I tried it out on my current playthrough and it seems to have solved this problem.