Krastorio 2

An overhaul mod focusing on end-game technologies and moderately increased complexity.

Overhaul
6 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

g Electric Furnaces needed for the Advanced Assembling Machines

3 years ago

Hey there,

there is a small thing that might be overseen.
You need the Assembling Machines 3 and the Electric Furnaces to build the Advanced Assembling Machines, but for the Advanced Furnaces you dont need the Electric Furnaces.

Linver β˜†
3 years ago

Hi,
Please don't mark design choices as bugs.

For how we have design it, is a different kind of tecnology, one is an advanced furnace more powerful with another principle of ignite process, another is a mixed machine that can do jobs of different machines in one in a row.

3 years ago

Hi,
I just wanted to know if it might be a bug. I did not know that this was a conscious decision and therefore wanted to ask or note it. Because e.g. It is also the case that only the advanced furnace needs the Imersium energy cell, whereas the advanced assembly machine and the advanced chemical plant do not. It could well have been that some things are not as they were intended.

Greetings

Linver β˜†
3 years ago

I think that after 1 year of: closed-alpha, open-alpha, beta-on-mod-portal.. all bugs of this kind are gone out :)
Also we have annunced many weeks ago that after the 1.0 we will not change the mod balancing