Krastorio 2

An overhaul mod focusing on end-game technologies and moderately increased complexity.

Overhaul
6 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

g Warehouses recipes incompatibility bug

3 years ago

After the latest update, warehouse recipes no longer seem to be craft able at all? existing items are still there, and existing machines still have the recipe set, but if I change the recipe, i cannot change it back, and I cannot set new assemblers to create them. Cannot hand craft either, recipe is totally gone.

Linver β˜†
3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

This screenshots are from the latest version:

Probably u have encountered an incompatibility bug with another mod.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I have noticed the same thing in my saves, I am going to start looking at the logs.
@Sikjoven: what mods are you using? Maybe we have a few that are the same and can look at them further?

I found this in the current log, that the kr-big-container recipe is not unlockable.

10.295 Script @Krastorio2/lib/private/data-stages/utils/log.lua:99: Krastorio 2|LogLevel:WARNING
10.295 Script @Krastorio2/lib/private/data-stages/utils/log.lua:101: From Krastorio 2->file:Krastorio2/lib/private/data-stages/recipes.lua->function:findNotUnlockableRecipes->line:1883
10.295 Script @Krastorio2/lib/private/data-stages/utils/log.lua:108: Called in->file:...anilla-changes/optional/modify-science-packs-recipes.lua->line:17
10.295 Script @Krastorio2/lib/private/data-stages/utils/log.lua:110: Message: 'This recipes are not unlockable, maybe is an error: { "uranium-rounds-magazine", "nuclear-fuel", "kr-big-active-provider-container", "kr-big-buffer-container", "kr-big-container", "kr-big-passive-provider-container", "kr-big-requester-container", "kr-big-storage-container", "imersite-rounds-magazine" } [from findNotUnlockableRecipes()]'

3 years ago

I solved my issue, I installed Memory Storage (https://mods.factorio.com/mod/deep-storage-unit) and it has a mod setting to Remove krastorio warehouses.