Krastorio 2

An overhaul mod focusing on end-game technologies and moderately increased complexity.

Overhaul
6 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

i Texugo Wind Generator

3 years ago

hi. Is possible to make this mod compatibil with krastorio? I use krastorio2 and space exploration and i think this mod is perfect alternative for the planets with strong wind . Is good balanced and looks very good but with some reasons last 3 wind turbìnes have same power production so i think something there messing with krastorio code :(

Linver ☆
3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hi. Krastorio 2 don't modify modded/mod entities power production without an explicit compatibility implementation, so in this case, the only think that I have in mind is that changing the value of steam will break entities that use steam in certain ways, in this case I don't think is easy to fix.
We have stop the active developing of the mod, actually we fix only the mod bug, so u can ask to the mod author if he want make his mod compatible with K2, and if he need help to find something in K2 code, I'm available to help, but we will not implement new compatibility code. I'm sorry.