Krastorio 2

An overhaul mod focusing on end-game technologies and moderately increased complexity.

Overhaul
6 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

g Fusion reactor beheviour

3 years ago

My power generation will drop and be throttled at 2 gw when attached to certain new buildings from this mod. Despite that being lower than the satisfaction required for my base(dropping from 6-7gw). It happens I've noticed with an laser artillery cannon (1-6 cannons all have the same result) or with the quantum computer and other tech. If I disconnect these buildings from the main power grid the generation goes back up. When I reconnect it the generation stays at normal levels. Then what feels like randomly will drop back down to 2 gw. I've added additional power supplies to my of all different sorts, but its always 2gw when it drops, and it wont reset until I disconnect and reconnect these buildings from the grid. If my lasers engage an enemy during this time my power can drop so low my pumps dont bring water to my nuclear plant and I'm vulnerable. Feels like a bug and it has made me lose large parts of my base to biters and I can't figure it out. I really enjoy this mod, but I'm getting frustrated. Thanks for the help.

Linver β˜†
3 years ago

Seems like: u have many fusion reactor that haven't enough power to start fusion?

3 years ago

I think you may be right. Odd though I would assume that my production would stay at least above 5 from my nuclear reactors. Visually it just seems confusing I would assume satisfaction would go up, and not that my production would drop down. I detached all the new tech from my main power supply and am using only matter power for all my new tech and its a workaround. Thanks for the response, my dude!