Krastorio 2

An overhaul mod focusing on end-game technologies and moderately increased complexity.

Overhaul
9 days ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

b Crash on removal of Nuclear Fuel

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Factorio v1.0.0
Krastorio 2 v1.0.4

Error:

44.005 Error MainLoop.cpp:1207: Exception at tick 5740: The mod Krastorio 2 (1.0.4) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event Krastorio2::on_nth_tick(20)
Unknown item name: plutonium
stack traceback:
...astorio2__/lib/private/control-scripts/radioactivity.lua:192: in function 'callback'
...control-scripts/control-lib/control-callbacks-merger.lua:44: in function <...control-scripts/control-lib/control-callbacks-merger.lua:41>
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'get_item_count'
...astorio2__/lib/private/control-scripts/radioactivity.lua:192: in function 'callback'
...control-scripts/control-lib/control-callbacks-merger.lua:44: in function <...control-scripts/control-lib/control-callbacks-merger.lua:41>

Output log:
https://pastebin.com/W8L6pj5w

Way to reproduce:
Start a new game with Krastorio 2 and the mod Nuclear Fuel enabled. Disable Nuclear Fuel and reload the game. When loading the same map, the game crashes.

I started a game, but forgot to disable the mod Nuclear Fuel and only noticed it quite a bit into the game. I then disabled the mod and reloaded the map, but the map crashed on load.
I tried the same with a new map and only the 2 mods, but got the same crash, so it is not about any items or entities of the mod Nuclear Fuel, but the problem seems that Krastorio 2 adds plutonium to the radioactivity items but does not remove it correctly when you remove the mod Nuclear Fuel.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Another minor bug:

The order and subcategory of the Nuclear locomotive are wrong.

In the file __\prototypes\items\vehicles.lua it should be:

subgroup = "train-transport",                          -- instead of "transport"  
order = "a[train-system]-f[nuclear-locomotive]",       -- instead of "a[train-system]-f[nuclear-locomotive.png]"

for "kr-nuclear-locomotive".

Linver β˜†
3 years ago

We don't plan to update, maybe on time in months. Will be better provide this fix to the other mod author