Krastorio 2

An overhaul mod focusing on end-game technologies and moderately increased complexity.

Overhaul
6 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

a After patreon closing

Linver β˜†
3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

For Patreons
Now that the mod is finished (bugfixes exluced), all people that have supported us with the patreons will remain listen in the mod and they will be able to access to the patreons content forever. However, in the 1.0 Krastor decide to remove the explicit donations given, and touching too much code in a short time we f....... patreon code, we have fix it for the 1.0.3 but we will release it when comes out other true bug, seems to me not fair update the mod for 20 users when other 4000+ have to download it.
This is a temporary version: https://discordapp.com/channels/@me/718766695065452596/744321100271583252
if any patreon guy download it, remember to delete it and redownload it the true 1.0.3 when will come out.

For all NOT Patreons
To conclude, because we have received some complaints, I want to clarify that, patreons (for us) was not meant to be a way to earn money, a monetary contribution was a very good indicator for understand if comminity really like the mod, helping us justify spending more time on improving mod. Also, because now the mod content is concluded.. we prefer not receive more donations, in particular patreon privileges will be not available for new people, until we decide to reopen the patreon.