Krastorio 2

An overhaul mod focusing on end-game technologies and moderately increased complexity.

Overhaul
10 days ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

i GotLag's Nuclear Fuel compatibility

3 years ago

I've installed Nuclear Fuel along with Krastorio and am realizing there are some major balance issues since both mods make changes to the nuclear recipes. Is there any balance compatibility planned between these two mods? If not I'm willing to either make a separate mod to balance them correctly or contribute a balance fix to Krastorio.

3 years ago

Made a separate mod for this here. Should be pretty simple to merge it into Krastorio if desirable.

3 years ago

Actually one thing it seems I can't do from a separate mod is register new radioactive items that damage you if picked up. Nuclear Fuel adds a few items that should be radioactive. Can I request a remote interface for registering additional radioactive items?

Linver β˜†
3 years ago

If no problems come out, I will integrate this for the next version.

Linver β˜†
3 years ago

Can u list me the items that should provide radiation damage? (list of in-game name, not eng localized one)

3 years ago

Great! Some of the balance changes I'm not 100% sure about so I want to play with them for a bit to make sure they make sense. If it does get merged into K2 is there an easy way I can make a pull request to tweak things? Do you have a public repo?

The items that should be radioactive are:

• plutonium
  • breeder-fuel-cell
  • used-up-breeder-fuel-cell
Linver β˜†
3 years ago

Added, also I have add the missing remote calls for the radioactive script. U can test it on git

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I've released a new version of my mod with a small addition. NF adds a new Atomic Bomb recipe based on a startup setting which I modify to require a Heavy Rocket like K2 does with the vanilla one. Diff here

Linver β˜†
3 years ago

Merged