Krastorio 2

An overhaul mod focusing on end-game technologies and moderately increased complexity.

Overhaul
6 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

b [Fixed] Bio labs store >9k input

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hi Krastorio developers :)

As far as I can tell there is a bug in regards to the bio labs.
They don't store like a few times the input needed for processing the recipe once, but instead they seem to store close to 10k of each.
I didn't produce enough oxygen to verify it this applies to oxygen, too. But at least petroleum is that high:

Though I'm not entirely sure that this amount of input is actually in there because when placing a new bio lab it seems to be this high immediately, but my storage tanks don't have a sudden drop. (At least as fast as I can have a look at them they are full again but don't have enough production to fill the tanks up that quickly again.) So maybe this is a calculation / counting / display error. (I have no idea how any of this works on the development side, so feel free to completely ignore my ramblings :D ) When placing enough bio labs at once I'm able to see my storage being drained, so it's not just a display issue or something like that.

Best regards and thank you so much for this lovely mod
mzimmer42

Linver β˜†
3 years ago

Fixed in 0.9.22.