Krastorio 2

An overhaul mod focusing on end-game technologies and moderately increased complexity.

Overhaul
6 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

g Crash deploying Anti Creep capsule

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Sorry, it seems I don't know how to work the Flair here...

On 0.18.26, the first time I used an AntiCreep capsule it hard locked up the game... Had to alt-tab out, kill it and reload from autosave. I haven't tried the other pink late game capsule.

I was standing in the middle of some creep and deployed it at my feet. A purple gas started to spread then everything locked up hard.

Linver β˜†
3 years ago

Do u have the latest version of Factorio and K2?

3 years ago

Same thing happens here. Factorio 18.42. Krastorio 0.9.99. Locks up hard, can't even alt-tab and then crashes a few hours later (out of memory?). Running with SE+AAI with almost all of Nauvis satellite scanned. A LOT of biters and creep on the map, maybe too much?

Linver β˜†
3 years ago

Possible, that feature of K2 (that can be NOT USED) consume a bit of UPS for a while (anyway is well optimized), I know that SE is not very UPS friendly so, maybe mix both consume a lot for a mid tier cpu.

If I don't have a true bug report, seems only a performance problem, that I can't fix, my suggestion is not use it. I have many other feed about this feature that not bug in this way.

3 years ago

Here some files about this kind of crash, while using anti-creep virus
https://yadi.sk/d/7glO8whJrTJrCw