Krastorio 2

An overhaul mod focusing on end-game technologies and moderately increased complexity.

Overhaul
6 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

b [Fixed] Crash on Building Second Intergalactic Transceiver

3 years ago

Hey guys, first of all, LOVE this mod. Thank you for the design, implementation, and support of Krastorio 2.

I understand now that I probably shouldn't build a second Intergalactic Transceiver (I had no idea there were limitations at all until I started researching this crash), but I attempted to build another one (after successfully activating the first one) and I got a bad crash.

29682.805 Error MainLoop.cpp:1205: Exception at tick 24174569: The mod Krastorio 2 (0.9.19) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event Krastorio2::on_built_entity (ID 6)
...ib/private/control-scripts/intergalactic-transceiver.lua:61: attempt to call field 'showOnSurfaceText' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
...ib/private/control-scripts/intergalactic-transceiver.lua:61: in function 'callback'
...control-scripts/control-lib/control-callbacks-merger.lua:163: in function <...control-scripts/control-lib/control-callbacks-merger.lua:160>
29682.805 Error ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:90: MultiplayerManager failed: "The mod Krastorio 2 (0.9.19) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event Krastorio2::on_built_entity (ID 6)
...ib/private/control-scripts/intergalactic-transceiver.lua:61: attempt to call field 'showOnSurfaceText' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
...ib/private/control-scripts/intergalactic-transceiver.lua:61: in function 'callback'
...control-scripts/control-lib/control-callbacks-merger.lua:163: in function <...control-scripts/control-lib/control-callbacks-merger.lua:160>"

Again, thanks for the mod, and I appreciate anything you can do to help me and others avoid this crash.

Linver β˜†
3 years ago

Yeah because should be not possible place it (but will display an error message, not crash), I will fix this bug in the next release.

Linver β˜†
3 years ago

Fixed for the 0.9.21.