Krastorio 2

An overhaul mod focusing on end-game technologies and moderately increased complexity.

Overhaul
9 days ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Trains Combat Armor Mining Fluids Logistic network Manufacturing Power Storage

b [Fixed][F0.18.28] Crash on collecting creep

3 years ago

In a multiplayer game, we had the following error report (and a crashed game), when we tried to collect any creep with the creep collector (apologies for the image link, I don't want to transcribe):
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/160330829749420032/715630661331058718/unknown.png

We are using the following mods:
-Rampant
-Even Distribution
-EvoGUI
-Fluid must Flow
-Resource Spawner Overhaul
-VehicleSnap

We also experience a crash when changing the drop placement of inserters (shift-L hotkey)

Also thanks a bunch for an otherwise incredible mod!
Best, BSvane

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Same here, gamecrash on collecting creep. Logs: https://pastebin.com/raw/qQRtacKz

Using the following server 0.18.28 (recently updated today)
with the following mods:

AutoDeconstruct_0.1.18.zip
Bottleneck_0.11.3.zip
CleanedConcrete_1.0.0.zip
Construction_Drones_0.6.1.zip
DeadlockLargerLamp_1.3.1.zip
Explosive\ Excavation_1.1.7.zip
FNEI_0.3.3.zip
Krastorio2_0.9.18.zip
LSlib_2020.5.26.zip
LogisticTrainNetwork_1.13.7.zip
OpteraLib_0.2.1.zip
Squeak\ Through_1.8.0.zip
TrainModeToggle_1.2.0.zip
bullet-trails_0.5.1.zip
even-distribution_0.3.18.zip
flib_0.1.0.zip
floating-damage-text_18.0.0.zip
textplates_0.5.2.zip

3 years ago

Same.

The mod Krastorio 2 (0.9.18) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event Krastorio2::on_player_selected_area (ID 49)
...private/control-scripts/control-lib/collectors-utils.lua:205: attempt to call field 'showOnSurfaceText' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
...private/control-scripts/control-lib/collectors-utils.lua:205: in function 'showCollectionBiomassCountMessage'
...torio2__/lib/private/control-scripts/creep-collector.lua:48: in function 'callback'
...control-scripts/control-lib/control-callbacks-merger.lua:163: in function <...control-scripts/control-lib/control-callbacks-merger.lua:160>

3 years ago

This is the same Flying Text crash that I reported here: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Krastorio2/discussion/5ecff11d6ef132000b2cd58f

It appears that the Krastorio devs need to remove some functions from their script data and add a migration script.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

as a work around just place down brick, concrete or something similar and you will pickup the biomass and be about to build on top of it, only problem is sometimes you won't be able to pick the concrete back up, and if you try use the jack hammer to pickup you'll get the error

3 years ago

me too

3 years ago

Last game update broke a lot of our scripts.
Don't worry we are working on this problem.

Linver β˜†
3 years ago

Fixed for Krastorio 2 ver : 0.9.19, that will be released soon.

3 years ago

Came to report this too... Thanks Krastor for the fixes!

3 years ago

Thanx to Linver <3
I only work with graphics in K2